Aimay
Mods:

Share This Page

Aimay

Big Damn Hero, Female

Modding my modded mods. Feb 10, 2014

1. Jackthan
      Jackthan
      Hey, it would be awesome to see your weapon mod updated to the new version! it's a great mod and would love to use it again.
    2. DevGru
      DevGru
      Hey there. Just wondering, are you going to make a Crisis Core version of the Buster Sword? If you are, I can send you an image of the Buster Sword I made so you can use it for your mod if you're making one.

And if you don't mind, I used the image for your complete fusion sword as the template for my design.
      1. Aimay
        Aimay
        I'm not really updating or making new mods anymore. You should learn how to do it yourself, it isn't hard.
        Aug 3, 2014
    3. Aimay
      Aimay
      Modding my modded mods.
    4. Rasawin
      Rasawin
      Hey! I opened it and it still gave me these green blocks instead of the picture... ):
      I'll just message you instead since I feel I'm spamming the heck out of the thread.
      Do we need any modders for this type of mod? or do I have to make a new character?
      sigh, this is my very first mod for any game. ><
      1. Aimay
        Aimay
        You must have forgotten to add the { "item" : "keyblade" }, bits to the player.config file. To make it easier, seeing as these are the only mods you are using would you like me to send you the edited player.config?
        Dec 13, 2013
      2. Rasawin
        Rasawin
        yes please! and i put all of them under the tier1 but i would like to compare yours to mine and it would help me out a lot!
        Dec 13, 2013
    5. Aimay
      Aimay
      Modding modded mods.
    6. Aimay
      Aimay
      Modding mods.
    7. Aimay
      Aimay
      Modding.
  • About