1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community The Coordinates Megathread - Enraged Koala

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by BRAWW, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiro

Kiro Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Anyone have Alpha planets with lots of Floran/Avian/Apex bookcases?

or

Just avian/floran/apex villages? probably apex research centers too.

Must be Windows/Alpha or Beta worlds only.

2. macodelo

macodelo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I thought I already said this. Yeah I have the exact coordinates and planet cluster that has them. Check the first entry of my fan fic it will say it.

http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/first-flight-to-the-beta-sector.79611/

Just go to the forest planet and walk right. Keep going until you pass a Glitch hideout, then a Floran village with a neighboring Glitch Castle having the king.

In the arid planet of the same planet cluster, you go left for a bit and you should be teleported next to an Avian monk's house. Then go some distance left of that and you will find an Apex village. This is no lie. I have went there already.

3. Kiro

Kiro Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yeah I went there, I just need more places to visit with similar properties.

4. loc978

loc978 Phantasmal Quasar

If any Linux users are looking for Rainbow Wood, I finally stumbled across such a planet.
    Running Linux Mint 16.

-88265354, 88352661
    X Earneck Majoris Ic
    Desert, level 5

There are two surface biomes, one featuring sand, rock, boltbulbs and "bark with rose" normal wood trees, the other featuring neonmelons and "colorful stem with colorful palm" rainbow wood trees.

Aside from that, there are a few scattered Avian houses, a guarded Avian ritual suicide tower-thing, some robed-and-masked people who are apparently Apex (from their dialog) but live in Glitch houses... and occasionally little empty doorless church or school buildings (they each have a steeple with a big bell in 'em).

The closest thing I found to notable loot (aside from rainbow wood and neonmelons) was a common plasma rifle in a surface chest.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AlliCat likes this.
  5. MysticMalevolence

MysticMalevolence Oxygen Tank

@loc978 All rainbow wood trees are the same, so you know.

loc978 likes this.
  6. macodelo

Oh I guess you the stuff there then. That's cool.

7. Ossa

Ossa Void-Bound Voyager

No, I went there and guess what I got? A slavesword (legendary sword from the legend of zelda, even has the awesome old sounds). No bearhat or launcher to be found......

8. Ossa

Ossa Void-Bound Voyager

I found a hero's cap in there.....

9. MysticMalevolence

@Ossa you might have a different OS than the people posting these coordinates. That affects what spawns in chests.

10. AlliCat

AlliCat Big Damn Hero

Thanks for this! Been looking around for rainbow wood for ages as well as more mushroom biomes. Running CRUX so I doubt the flavor of linux matters. :p

11. Omega Shadowcry

Omega Shadowcry Cosmic Narwhal

Any sweet beta sector planets?

I'm using the Avali and Peglaci race mod, if that changes anything.

12. Miniova

Miniova Void-Bound Voyager

Baten Kaitos is a game lol and that's Maria Renard from Castlavania sooooo...

13. macodelo

So it shows that I don't much about Castlevania :p

14. Blake81

Blake81 Cosmic Narwhal

I'm looking for any planet that has a specific kind of tree; one that looks like a Sakura/Cherry Blossom tree to decorate the Onsen/Hotspring I'm building at my home.

I need a tree with pink-colored Lotus-type Leaf with any of the following types of Trunk: Birch/Cocoa/Crackly/Crispy/Fleshy/Pine/Something/Twisty/Twisted.

I know it exists because there's one(that tall one near the middle) in the image of the Trees page of the Official Wiki.

15. Ossa

Ossa Void-Bound Voyager

Hm, I'm using win 8, all the others are using win 7 probably....
    DAMN ME AND MY STUPID PURCHASE DECISIONS! Win 8 is trash.

16. MysticMalevolence

Win 8 works with most win 7 coordinates for me...
    Maybe the coords are simply outdated...

17. janovick

janovick Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Yay. Now I only need oculemon seeds for my farm to be complete. Does anyone know where to find these?

macodelo likes this.
  18. Blake81

Blake81 Cosmic Narwhal

There aren't, as far as I know.

The Oculemon ''Plants'' are actualy those Eye Trees you see on Eye Biomes, and they drop no seeds.

19. janovick

janovick Scruffy Nerf-Herder

There are Oculemon plants actually, but in that case, are they not emplemented? Is that it?

http://starbounder.org/Oculemon_Seed

From google:
    [​IMG]

Brightish_Light likes this.
  20. Blake81

Blake81 Cosmic Narwhal

Hmm, I see. Haven't seen that one myself.

Brightish_Light likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.