1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED ZZ Mech Modifications 1.45

An expansion to XS Mechs!

1. Gratuitous Lurking

Gratuitous Lurking Space Kumquat

Like the look of the rotary cannon! Very well animated.

jonathonspy likes this.
  2. jonathonspy

jonathonspy Existential Complex

3. ZimaZang

ZimaZang Cosmic Narwhal

Gif of missiles in action: https://gfycat.com/ColorlessDescriptiveAmberpenshell

Because the main gun is limited to a 20 degree viewing angle, it makes it very difficult to take out small creatures that get close to you. To counteract this, the mech is equipped with homing missiles so you can quickly get rid of nearby threats.

4. Gratuitous Lurking

Hey, seems like a good combo to me. If it does get a hyper beam as well, maybe keep it belly-mounted and forward so it's only useful against, like, bosses...

Though think what loadout it has works quite well for it.

5. warbrand2

warbrand2 Subatomic Cosmonaut

nice for a large mech, if you really want to go out add functionality for servers with a second seat, that would control a belly cannon and maybe a head mounted machinegun.

6. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

All your mech look very good , but will you consider make 1 per race later ? (for example a wood/copper mech for glitch , a mech with wine for floran , i mean you know , racial themed).

Anywas good job ^^ (even if it's too futuristic for a Glitch like me)

7. Gratuitous Lurking

Technically, there's a modified Sigma that actually fits quite perfectly for a Glitch, the Siege Sigma and it's wooden exterior, boulder catapults and arrows in replacement of the hightech, and the propeller kinda in the middle of standard Sigma and Elite Sigma's hover. Plus that startup delay, that's actually kinda cute.

Shadox2.0 and jonathonspy like this.
  8. ZimaZang

ZimaZang Cosmic Narwhal

The addition of a second seat sounds awesome, hadn't even thought of that. Not 100% sure I can do it, but I'll definitely give it a try!

jonathonspy likes this.
  9. Fireyman56

Fireyman56 Void-Bound Voyager

10. warbrand2

warbrand2 Subatomic Cosmonaut

really things that big should not have anything short of a two person crew.

11. jonathonspy

speaking of more seats, a Hydra, normally the rider is in the middle, and if they shoot, the heads all shoot in the same direction(different elemental effects with each head?), however if other players are also riding it, they can control a head each?
    and each head has separate health, where if one gets destroyed, the middle rider can sacrifice some main health to spawn another one?

12. ZimaZang

ZimaZang Cosmic Narwhal

Aaaaand another gif, this time of the WIP chest laser! https://gfycat.com/TornFlimsyGerenuk

While using this laser, the mech becomes completely immobile, however you still have use of your primary and secondary weapons. This laser also cannot be used while flying. I know the laser itself looks REALLY bad, but it's more of a placeholder at the moment.

jonathonspy and Shadox2.0 like this.
  13. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Lol i've hire ZZ to my crew (with job offers mod)
    [​IMG]

(it keep a copy of ZZ it his ship so it dont stuck the mod)

jonathonspy likes this.
  14. ZimaZang

ZimaZang Cosmic Narwhal

Haha, well as long as he's still on his ship it should be fine! Though I do wonder if the crew version will offer you the Tau mech quests once they're ready.

jonathonspy likes this.
  15. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Yes after hire him i've tp back and come again for check and a copy was here , also i've made the quest before , but IMO , the crew version can't give the quest , but i've made only 1 quest , so if we have more than to do i'll know if the crew version will give quest or not.

jonathonspy likes this.
  16. ZimaZang

ZimaZang Cosmic Narwhal

jonathonspy likes this.
  17. jonathonspy

1. is it aimable?
    2. now i'm thinking of a Flamingo Mech....kicking, hitting with its head, and flying and gliding...

18. Gratuitous Lurking

Well I know a certain boss or two that deserves that blast X3 Mecharachnid, yer boned!

19. ZimaZang

ZimaZang Cosmic Narwhal

It is not aimable. When you enter the mech's siege mode (by holding down + left click) it locks the mech in place (and direction). While you're in this mode, the main rotating cannon is disabled, but the homing missiles still work and fire 2x as many missiles. It's designed to be a stationary obliterator mode, that way you can't just walk around and be a god.

EDIT: Also, it only works while on the ground, no aerial siege.

jonathonspy likes this.
  20. ZimaZang

ZimaZang Cosmic Narwhal

ZimaZang updated ZZ Mech Modifications with a new update entry:

Update 1.1: Tau Mech!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Shadox2.0 and jonathonspy like this.