Mob ZOMBIEES!

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by FauleBirne, Oct 6, 2013.

?

Do you Like my Idea

1. I want zombie Mobs

38.2%
  2. I want zombie minigame

5.9%
  3. I want both

20.6%
  4. I HATE BOTH

41.2%
  5. I want Cake (Watch out the Cake is a Trap!)

38.2%
  1. Cathriana

Cathriana Phantasmal Quasar

I'd agree, ask some modders to make zombies for your game but not in the real game, it would maybe be a parasite creature or something, but not zombies.

Model QT-377665 likes this.
  2. failcake

failcake Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Also, i ain't a trap D: ill only devour you!

linkthegamer likes this.
  3. MyLittleBurger

MyLittleBurger Scruffy Nerf-Herder

To be honest, even if zombies are the generic thing you can add to a game to make it somewhat interesting, it would need to be more scifi-ish. Maybe some form of parasite that turns them into zombie like versions of themselves? Imagine that you beam down to a planet you just found, and the entire populous has been infected by a parasite that makes them hostile.

4. linkthegamer

linkthegamer Master Astronaut

EEP!

Yeah that was something I was thinking, if you want to have some "zombie" like being maybe something along the line of a space parasite or people who have been turned hyperviolent ala Reavers from Firefly. That would defiantly make them more interesting.

failcake likes this.
  5. F-ranko

F-ranko Heliosphere

For some reason I thought that this thread was going to be about actual Zombified Bees.
    But nah, zombies are way overdone, and unless they could find some way to make their zombies "Original"(for example, the Husks from Mass Effect), then I don't really want them in Starbound.

linkthegamer likes this.
  6. Model QT-377665

Model QT-377665 Ketchup Robot

What ever happened to the Darkbound? They did zombies in a cool unique way.

7. Farathil

Farathil Spaceman Spiff

I think a mod would be quite lovely if it was implemented in a good way like I mentioned with my first post.
    This man does a good job of making the over used zombie in games into a more of a survival, gathering, crafting, and strategy game mode.
    Not just COD zombies. :zombie:

8. Tairuse

Tairuse Subatomic Cosmonaut

I like zombies and I'm not saying to add them. they should make a mob that can Play the role of zombies whether they only come out at night or even only underground. But there should be that one generic mob that can be used in a sentence and who ever reads can say "That's from starbound"
    a more hostile Poptop :)

9. Cantiep

Cantiep Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Instead of zombies, maybe there could be some sort of virus infection that turns normally harmless animals into monsters with a unique attack that the infected monsters use.