RELEASED Zhuria's Horse Edits & Recolours

Discussion in 'Pets/Horses' started by Zhuria, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

Great ideas! I live and breathe Minecraft and I USED to live and breathe WoW ;) Lots of requests for skeletal horses now, so I may have to work on a skeleton and once the base is done, variations shouldn't be too hard. No promises (my mood has been pretty crappy this week) but you've given me stuff to think about!

Superior_s and mvhnexus like this.
    • Faythe

Faythe Pangalactic Porcupine

Mm this is something that may be a bit vague, but I see you have your white horse, is there anyway to give it a blue and white saddle. The thought behind it is the companions from Mercedes Lackey Valdamer series.

• Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

This one?

[​IMG]

I can! Which part of the saddle do you want blue and which white?

Superior_s likes this.
        • Faythe

Faythe Pangalactic Porcupine

Yeah I saw it with the brown saddle but was wondering about making the saddle a different color when on the horse, if that is not something possible I completely understand.

Edit: sorry I missed your earlier question I was thinking blue closer to the horse, and white where the seat is.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
          • Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

Absolutely, I already have the saddle on a different layer and it's literally a matter of like 5 or 6 clicks to change the colour of the interior. Do you want blue on the outside or inside?

Sarah_Kixira and Superior_s like this.
            • TheRingisHot

TheRingisHot Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If you could work your magic and release an icelandic horse version, I would be deeply grateful.
              Most striking characteristic is probably the long mane, idk if you can reproduce that.
              Thank you for your work in any case!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• KieuQ

KieuQ Master Chief

Hey, apparently Draivin did an unpublished( :)I don't know why) version of XNB Node. It doesn't corrupt the png. So yey! :up:

(apyja0607 is also me btw :DD)

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
                  Zhuria likes this.
                • Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

Thank you - I just saw that and downloaded it faster than you can blink :rofl:

• arrrtsay

arrrtsay Poptop Tamer

i love lama

• Cemo

Cemo Phantasmal Quasar

Ooh, a horse with a shaggy mane would be cute.

Also, Zhuria could you do the Dark Horse from RDR (http://reddead.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Horse) with the scars and all? That's probably my favorite videogame horse.
                      From this angle - http://reddead.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Horse?file=IMG_2825.jpg

Here's a couple other's I'd love to see you do as well, if you ever run out of requests lol
                      - Death: striking bright blue eyes, a dark brown colored front and a lighter off white hindquarters and mane (http://reddead.wikia.com/wiki/Death)
                      - War: dark red with a mane and tail that turns from black to light grey. War possesses a blazing mane and apparent battle scars. The flames engulf its mane, tail, and hooves. (http://reddead.wikia.com/wiki/War)

• Sarah_Kixira

Sarah_Kixira Void-Bound Voyager

I love love love what you did to the pigs! they are gorgeous and SO much better than they were before. I was wondering if there was a way to lighten the face of the saddleback pig just slightly? I chose that recolor and love it except for the fact that on ,my screen his face looks just black with no definition, like a black blob =( which is sad because on here i can see that the saddleback has lighter areas around the face and ears. I don't know if it is simply my screen or not but i just thought i would ask because you are doing such amazing work with the horses. And also thank you so much for making an Epona recolor! my horse was already named Epona and it is going to be great to have her look like her too!

Zhuria likes this.
                        • Ingway

Ingway Subatomic Cosmonaut

These are pretty great. I love your Epona, but there is one thing that kinda bugs me about her is that the botton of her legs are a light brown instead of gray/black-gray like the others, and it kinda blends with the ground in most places. Otherwise everyone else is excellent.

• Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

The reason they look so dark is because it's really dark in the barns! If you let them outside they should look like they do on here. I can see about lightening them up though.

Hmm. Well, I don't want to change it because it's realistic (white markings on legs = light hooves) but maybe I can tweak the colour to not blend in so much.

Sarah_Kixira likes this.
                            • Ingway

Ingway Subatomic Cosmonaut

Only if you really feel like it though. I did a small change to her with paint.net so i alredy got that covered for myself.

Zhuria likes this.
                              • Zhuria

Zhuria Cosmic Narwhal

I just want to keep you guys updated on my motivation level - it's pretty much tanked. I may or may not be back to doing these, but if not, sorry, and it was fun while it lasted :( I hate my brain, it's really dumb and doesn't like focusing on one thing for too long. Be thankful I'm posting this and not just disappearing without a trace haha.

TL;DR: Might be back, might not be

Cemo, Vixxi, Ciriun and 1 other person like this.
                                • tmnteeny

tmnteeny Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I just wanted to say that your Spirit one is absolutely amazing and I'm so excited someone made him! :DD

Zhuria likes this.
                                  • waldorf

waldorf Seal Broken

Unicorn !!

• RoastedCoconutz

RoastedCoconutz Pangalactic Porcupine

Just wanted to say I love all your recolors and especially the pigs! It's going to take me ages to try out each horse--yay!--and I'm so happy that my pigs will no longer look so grumpy and lumpy. You're awesome, and enjoy your break from modding. You have earned it many times over.

Zhuria likes this.
                                      • Ankou

Ankou Scruffy Nerf-Herder

You do what you enjoy, no need to force yourself into doing something unfun.
                                        Thank you for sharing all your work with us while you were active and good luck with whatever personal project you move onto next!

Zhuria and endermaryn like this.
                                        • Tickles_McGee

Tickles_McGee Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, I know this might seem like i'm asking a lot, but i'd be EXTREMELY grateful if you could throw together a version of the Black Horse, With a Saddle and Raven Wings? If you can that'd make me SO happy. And if you can also add an inventory screen icon that'd make it 10 Times as good.

You don't have to do this, but i'd be very happy if you did, because your skills are off the charts.