zeta caste

Discussion in 'Corporations Archive' started by lloyd_5, Jan 7, 2013.

1. lloyd_5

lloyd_5 Void-Bound Voyager

z
    zeta caste a subdivision of zeta corp
    welcome customer to the zeta caste robotics catalog and product manual​
    please refer to the table of contents below​
    1: info about zeta corp​
    2: product catalogs and manuals​
    3: warranty's​
    4: available jobs​
    5: locations​
    1: info​
    we here at zeta corp find all info about our non-product related actions classified but here this is anyway​
    Zeta caste labs is the military and robotic subdivision of Zeta corp we create and research strong a,i. available​
    to anyone rich enough to buy from us. if you are unable to completely pay for an android or otherwise​
    you can pay a few pixels a month until the full price is paid. if you fail to pay us for up to four months​
    the android shall return to us. if you some how keep the android in your possession for more than a month​
    you will be terminated by use of product i.d 666: Cr-sh3r. that is all the info available. good day and enjoy your shopping. p.s any object deemed zeta corp property. i.e: a ruin, a relic, a slave, etc. is zeta corp property​
    2: products DISCLAIMER: not all available Zeta caste objects are shown here only the most bought ones are shown.​
    i.d 121: Loid: a large android made of the standard tritonium metal all zeta corp robots use​
    ability's: can pick pretty much anything that can fit in his hand. and is highly resistant to explosions,electroshock,​
    blunt and sharp attacks alike 5000 pxls​
    i.d 224: Tritonium: a very strong and heavy alloy made from titanium, iron, and copper, 1 pxl a pound​
    i.d 340: Neo armor: a very strong set of armor made so that it improves survivability maneuverability and strengh. 1500.pxls​
    i.d 510: Scr-ch3r: the cr-sh3r prototype. pretty much a weaker version of cr-sh3r (see below for details) 20.000 pxls​
    i.d 666: Cr-sh3r: the most popular zeta corp product to date a very large VTOL robot with two huge arms​
    ability's: can literally pick up anything its own size or smaller. can use large back engines as laser cannons​
    has 3ft thick tritonium hull. can use smaller front stabilizer hands as flamethrowers. lands on​
    back hands to walk. can use nuclear reactor as nuclear payload. and has ATA (anywhere to anywhere) missiles. 50.000 pxls​
    3: warranty's all warranty's are voided if any product you buy is exposed to gunfire, real fire, or any form of harm​
    4: jobs​
    mechanic: help us build our robots!​
    trooper: fight along side our robots!​
    5:locations​
    zurrrub 9​
    earth​
    flemble 2​
    and many others!​
    end of catalog​

2. GoldenPot

GoldenPot Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Dear Zeta Corp customer support. I am saddened to see that you do not appear to have any qualifications to run a valid 'business' in this modern and constantly changing world. Your product catalogs contain no advance use of grammar or any sort of detailed descriptions. You provide no detailed statistics on any of your products and overprice them. I, as a customer and business man recommend you re-do everything.

natelovesyou and WoxandWarf like this.
  3. Opirian

Opirian Subatomic Cosmonaut

((please provide a code of ethics and more defining information such as history))