1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Zerotap Dash for Frackin' Universe 1.2

It's a frackin' dash key, mang!

1. The Avelon

The Avelon Phantasmal Quasar

The Avelon submitted a new mod:

Zerotap Dash for Frackin' Universe - It's a frackin' dash key, mang!

Read more about this mod...

2. The Avelon

3. ColossusX13

ColossusX13 Void-Bound Voyager

Tried it and it works flawlessly. Just curious as to if you would be able to make a hotkey to "take all" when a container window is open?

4. The Avelon

I'm sure that it's possible. I don't have any idea how yet, but I also didn't have any idea how to implement a dash hotkey the day before I did so I'll check this out. :)

5. The Avelon

6. The Avelon

The Avelon updated Zerotap Dash for Frackin' Universe with a new update entry:

Vanilla Settings

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. ColossusX13

ColossusX13 Void-Bound Voyager

Any chance of an update for this on 1.4?

8. The Avelon

I'll check into this. I have not been playing; when I read the release notes I didn't see anything offhand that would break anything so I haven't checked yet.

Please let me know if you find something specifically not working.

9. Guudere

Guudere Orbital Explorer

Hola. I'm getting a crash when trying to use this version of the mod and I think it might be due to also using RPG growth. Would it be possible to create a version that works with both FU and the RPG growth mod? I'm mainly just looking for a bindable body tech button. Thanks.

10. The Avelon

Didn't see your post several months ago, sorry!

I haven't actually tried it, but I think if you use ZTD for FU and ZTD for RPGG simultaneously, it should work except you'll have two different entries in your key config called 2 different things which are in fact both the same. I know it's rather late but you wouldn't happen to have a logfile from the crash, or be able to reproduce the crash, would you?

11. The Avelon