Boss Zen'Rk

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by ChaoticGamer, Oct 16, 2012.

1. ChaoticGamer

ChaoticGamer Master Astronaut

I've said 3 time the human size My bad, it looks like he is about 6 time human size. No I don't know Dwarf fortress and I don't know who is bogeymen in that game. I hope it is not going be like that at all.

2. ChaoticGamer

*sigh* no replies, I guess this might turns out might be in closing....

3. NewLiar

NewLiar Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A Cloverfield like monster in Starbound? Yes please.

4. ChaoticGamer

lizard aren't cloverfield, and get the heck out here troll.

5. NewLiar

I'm sorry I thought that was the idea. Due to the part about them being recorded on a found camera.
    Anyway, I still love it. :p

6. ChaoticGamer

*sigh* I still need color pencil at lest so I can finish it. No pen, no lead pencil, I am totally screwed.

7. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

Looks good.

8. ChaoticGamer

thank your support. I am trying figure out best plain for starbound encounter.

9. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

I see.
    Btw, i loved the drawing. And if the deer is that little considering to the Zen'Rk, how big is he?
    Edit: Oh, now i saw it. :rofl:

10. NewLiar

Fighting this giant beast inside of an asteroid belt would be badass. With him chasing you trough it.

11. ChaoticGamer

yea the problem is he can't fly, he'll probably jumps to rock to rock cuz it pose to be made or be a war pet.

12. TTCBuilder

TTCBuilder Jackpot!

What if there is an agriculture world where they live in relative peace with a species of them,
    but when you arrive shit starts happening, you are the hero after all.
    Say you discover them when the village becomes angry with you,
    they throw a jar of urine on you and throw you into the wilderness.
    At first you will be wondering "How is this a punishment?"
    Then you die, well probably.

13. ChaoticGamer

The villagers r scared of it more then use it as a weapon. Even thou villagers had temped use enrichment deer's pee they will be killed first instead success getting it unless u kept the deer contain in their...round bubble then simple logic u can carefully use it for attraction. Shoot the villagers probably reward u another 500 pixles for killing the beast or taming it.

14. TTCBuilder

TTCBuilder Jackpot!

I was suggesting a different type of quest, where instead of the village being the innocent, they are an enemy with the creature being the main antogonist.
    I would you like you to choose between 3 options of either
    A. Killing the beast and reporting about it acquitted of crimes!
    B. Returning to town and having a duel with the mayor to be acquitted at which point the Zen'Rk breaks into town.
    C. Find a cave with another man who was thrown out, but he survived, he will then suggest to lead it into town to give the village what they gave you. You agree.
    People so often suggest helping a town or such so these are completely different ideas, as if towns will have a moral level towards you.
    If you often rob people in a village and they have this creature on the planet they would do this to you. They would hate you obviously.

15. ChaoticGamer

true this would fit into the sandbox game alot

16. TTCBuilder

TTCBuilder Jackpot!

Of course I'm sure there are dozens of other ways to introduce the player to this little gem.

17. ChaoticGamer

add ur quote into suggestion of mine

18. ChaoticGamer

dead for a month...sad, *sigh* now I am have to figure out get a picture from starbound's guns. I only need LMG

19. Zeklo

Zeklo Heliosphere

Colorful!:rainbow: I like it.