Boss Zen'Rk

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by ChaoticGamer, Oct 16, 2012.

1. ChaoticGamer

ChaoticGamer Master Astronaut

Project Z File (known as Zero)
    Name:Zen'Rk (pronounces: Zen-Ark)​
    Animal:unknown object reptile
    Data info: Farmers spotted a creature three six time size human's size (miss calculation) and the description they say "Fuse reptile that stand up on its two feet and it glows several parts of his body, the other farmers said he have one arm with claws and his right its like a scythe. The one villagers said he had fangs that can be intoxication by a bite on the deer, and able cut down irons that is like pieces of stick from using its right side of arm. Records of Zen'Rk was spotted at field and close by forest and unlucky one our scout's body was never found, but his camera was found and unharm. As look at the picture it was unspeakable to say that we can't say this is spotted in plain sight. To such unspeakable power such monster need be observed or be destroyed.
    Data:Carnivores, hunter, berserk, and stealth
    Monster attack data: Right arm scythe, bite intoxication, claws, tail whip and toxic spit
    Stats: unknown, but claimed to be very fast and powerful, edit; I am going rate by it stars 1-10
    Atk P: * * * * *+5
    Atk Spd:* * * * * * * *+8
    Hp: * * * * * * *+7
    Armor: * * * *+4
    Spd:* * * * * *+6
    Berserk Mode: it will turn on 2/3 hp is gone and also not using intoxication spit and bite also he'll be charging at you alot with force push if it come his right side scythe.​
    Atk P.:* * * * * * * +3 increases
    Atk Spd: * * * * -4 decrees
    Armor: * * * * * +1increases
    Spd: * * * * * * * +1 increases​
    Attraction: scent of of fresh urine from deer or any animals that flesh is enrichment. (not a joke, this is one way wolves know how to hunt some deers (note that this creature follow speific scent of smell urine like deer that have enrichment meat))
    Warning Report: If you spotted this guy during encounter, don't attack it; if you attack it it will attack back, don't get close; This creature love his bubble spaces when hunting for sport also he can smell u very close by and he will warn you by his glowing light.
    Tatic escape: You can use a foul bomb, smoke bomb or stinky bomb which he dislike trashy smelly making him little bit paralized or slowly down making his speed -5 and might go frenzy in cave smashing any object near by for 1-3 minutes (that what happen using foul or stinky bomb), placing ur self underwater like a lake sizewhich he will not chase you in there cuz he can't swim for loving, if your luring him into the water he'll retreat perment cuz he an't that dumb wait for you at the water like in skyrim "when the player get on top the spot where the monster can't touch them, they might wait there or run far far away trying figure out where are you" Note: If you trap him in water cage, he'll try temp destory the water cage to try get out the water best he could.
    Summoning: A bottle of urine
    Bottle of urine: It maybe nasty holding it, but at lest ur not touching it or have it on you, BUT DON'T DUMP IT HERE!
    Victim incident reports: 20 old folks, 250 young men and women, and 2 children (Note: I didn't say death)
    Rumors reports: Observing peoples information we've calmed or believed that its bio weapons, lost alien's technology weapon from the ages or came from alien planet use for war pets.
    Material drop: Right hand scythe, Zen'Rk 's fang, left hand claw, blue gel fluids, Zen'Rk Bone tail, Zen'Rk horn
    Note to Material drop: he only drop 1 of each item accept the blue gel fluids, he either drop 1-4.​
    Pixie drop: 100-300​
    Tameable: u only have 5% to tame it during a fight of this guy, as u able tame it, he'll follow, if he is hungry, he go off by himself and hunt few deers or animals and come back at your side, it doesn't take him long come back, like 3-15 minutes. To know u tamed it, He will lower his head and glow yellow, red or sky blue color which this effect the creature act when act in tactic fight. You only can have 2 at your side, knowing that they are powerful, but come think about it you have 1 powerful mech vs Zen'Rk or Super powerful boss vs Zen'Rk yea it would help a bit. Noted that he can't go berserk when it is tamed.
    You can't use Zen'Rk for PvP, Reason: balance and cut off the trollizm also you can't have more then 2 Zen'Rk, reduce also trolls and overkill.
    Color behavours:
    Yellow: More protective in your range needed helped
    Red: Focus Power Attack that charging foward
    Sky Blue: Focus on Stealth and finding a chance crtical hit on enemies on terms and keep its range by using acid more offten.
    Breeding: while breeding, you do not want enemies scout or other enemies come bother Zen'Rk or this will stall the mate-ing process, to know the breeding it is done, you will see ur pet come back to you and you can go to breeding area to see it laid an egg and the Mama Zen'Rk will lay by it to protected until the egg fully hatch and you get Cub Zen'Rk which I can't draw a cute version which the stats for cub version is cut in 2/3, and it can grow into adult, then the mama don't have to watch it no more
    Max limited Hold: You only can hold 5, you can release them somewhere if you feel like, noted that it have to be free on land that is wild not been hold by civilization, because this pose to cancled trollizm. Of course who want to do that let go them when they r awesome creatures to be used in battle
    Project idea weapons developed: rating by * 1-10​
    Zen'Rk Fury:
    Class:LMG​
    Att.P:* * * * * 5​
    Rate of fire: * * * * * * * * 8​
    Ammo: Energy use gauges​
    Energy absorption: 8​
    Handed: 2​
    ingredient: 1 Zen'Rk horn, 3 blue gel fluid, 1 Bone tail, 2 wires, 1 trigger.​
    Flesh of Reaper:​
    Class: Large Scythe​
    Att.P: * * * * * * * 7​
    Speed: * * * * * 5​
    ingredient: Zen'Rk Scythe, 3 Zen'Rk Bone tail, 1 Zen'Rk claw​
    Blue Blooded Shield:​
    Class: riot shield​
    Ability: Reflect light, cause acid when melee target apply to ur shield​
    ingredient: 1 Zen'Rk Bone tail, 5 Blue gel fluid, 1 Zen'Rk Horn, 3 steel ingots (if they will have steel)​
    Alternative side quest: I'll quote TTCBuilder​
    Yes villagers can use this as weapon if Zen'Rk is in that planet beware of unfriendly villagers throwing bottle of urine at you.
    Future feature using these part could use for research bio weapons, engineer power, bio armors, or a cure for something that is needed. Note that I can't draw very good person in armors, I'll make bio weapons which had not lost the skill of touch of weapon drawing also I don't have coloring items and there is could be chances I might use paint to try make it look like it fitted in starbound. Nvm about that, If you can support, have someone draw it for me.​
    Image Reports :[​IMG]
    that is deer he killed​
    P.S sorry I didn't have good hand skills of drawing on pens and pencil and ran out of ink and lead, for the legs just imagine of T-Rex's legs, also use ur imagination for its colors plz, I may not be perfect artist drawing on ppl and living things I would like get some good feed back and sorry for bad grammars, I'll make sure I try to fix the mistakes. Oh yea I am still adding on anyone have a suggetion.​
    P.S.S I'll delete my double posting soon.

2. TheWalrusLivesInMe

TheWalrusLivesInMe Void-Bound Voyager

It's cool but you didn't include any info on how it would actually be fought or summoned in the game.

3. ChaoticGamer

U didn't see? I said "attraction" so if you have case of "bottle of urine"...he'll stalk you down.

4. TheWalrusLivesInMe

Oh sorry :rolleyes:! How much health, and damage would they do? And what is "urn"?

5. ChaoticGamer

use dictionary.com ...its kind of disturbing but that is how some creatures hunt by, hp and dmg I can't stat that much cuz the game is not out in hand.

6. TheWalrusLivesInMe

This is what I found: a large or decorative vase, especially one with anornamental foot or pedestal.
    a vase for holding the ashes of the cremated dead.

a large metal container with a spigot, used for making orserving tea or coffee in quantity.

Botany . the spore-bearing part of the capsule of a moss,between lid and seta.

7. ChaoticGamer

...its pee....

Don't worry ur not dumping on urself. ur dumping it on the ground.

8. TheWalrusLivesInMe

I think you meant "urine"

DeadlyLuvdisc likes this.
  9. ChaoticGamer

is there a problem using urine?
    and thx for spelling it right.

10. TheWalrusLivesInMe

No, that's a good idea.

11. ChaoticGamer

thx. I hope no one think there is no use for urine.

12. Farbius

Farbius Title Not Found

I wish it doesn't attack you while you pee...

Auraknight likes this.
  13. ChaoticGamer

its call a toilet, this guy doesn't attack ppl out the random when someone peeing, it have to be like enrichment meat to have special pee like the deer. Which I should clearify that one very more speific

14. TTCBuilder

TTCBuilder Jackpot!

What are the colors or color variations?

15. ChaoticGamer

Use ur imagination that the skin color is going be little of green grey, then thous glow parts is going be originally dark blue so that u know u tame it or not. and the tail part imagine white-sh grey.

16. TTCBuilder

TTCBuilder Jackpot!

I'm sorry I'm having trouble understanding what you said, I... uhh.
    Please clarify.

17. ChaoticGamer

the body of the skin of my monster pose to have dark green like the grass color. U know the part I drew blue bubble on his head? That is pose to be glowing dark blue, and there is pose to be several part of it that glows, so that if ur pet going stealth mode, u can keep track where it is at just in case he go into the dark zone. And his tail is really made out of bone so I thought the color for it tale is going be grey to keep it make more fancy

18. TTCBuilder

TTCBuilder Jackpot!

Oh ok, thanks for clarification, that's pretty neat.

19. ChaoticGamer

tiny update...

20. TTCBuilder

TTCBuilder Jackpot!

Wait... that's a deer... how big is that thing?!!?!

Edit: It's not gonna end up being like the bogeymen in Dwarf Fortress adventure mode,
    right? The bogeyman basically kill you whenever you travel alone and step into the dark.
    There is more than one at once... they are bad.