REQUEST Zelda Retextures

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Abastion, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Abastion

Abastion Astral Cartographer

I imagine Stardew Valley would look amazing with a Zelda overhaul. If anyone is fan and needs a new project i think a Zelda theme would be an amazing addition to Stardew.

Any of The Legend of Zelda games could be used as inspiration but "The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap" is a perfect match for Stardew Valley. The art style and forest themes from The Minish Cap are almost identical to Stardew. I'd personally like to see a texture pack the made the town and its residents look like Hyrule Town and Castle.

• Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

Easy enough, only the overworld sprites of the original games for link would need an extreme reworking due to his size and the character customization options in Stardew. I thought about pulling some stuff from Link's Awakening or Minish Cap but quickly lost interest.

• Abastion

Abastion Astral Cartographer

Would you ever consider picking it back up?

I can only find a few textures but so much more could be done.

• Androxilogin

Androxilogin Giant Laser Beams

Personally I wouldn't myself, but someone else here surely would. I may drop little hints here and there inside mods but an overall thing would take a bit of work that would require me reversing changes I've made elsewhere with things I've been working on.