Other Yz's Starbound sculptures (accepting requests)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Yzzey, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Yeah, that's a little too hard for me, sorry... I'm not good with making humanoids at all. That's why I preferred to make creatures. Anyway, the Virorb dried, so here it is! 10325636_10202273970920253_4375872250020782224_n.jpg
    Here, we see a wild Virorb, on one of its many home planets, Yongzhi'sDesk-Alpha majoris-2. This young specimen is honing its stalking skills, attempting to sneak up on a sleeping Poptop. Fortunately for the Poptop, the Virorb has fallen asleep mid-stalk, its outer coating oozing onto the ground around it, forming a natural pillow.

Stroodle likes this.
  2. Stroodle

Stroodle Phantasmal Quasar

I love it! :virorb:

How about a Mindwurm, then? :mindwurm: (We're going with allll the contest monsters :p)

3. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Will get to it tomorrow!
    Edit: Since we're going with contest monsters, I'll probably do an evil moon next. It'll have to be a baby, since I like them to be according to scale, and the big ones would use too much clay.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
    Stroodle likes this.
  4. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

image.jpg I have a bad habit of not sticking to schedules and just making creatures whenever I want :rofl:.

I really should not have made this little guy right before a test. He stole every bit of knowledge I had on trigonometry out of my mind, and promptly fell asleep. Looks like even aliens get bored by that topic. Here's a pic of the cuddly critter before he went off to have sweet dreams of finding angles and hypotenuses.
    (Wasnt sure how exactly they would appear, was a little confused, but tried to make it the best I could. Gave him six limbs, and that face-plate thing. Evil moon coming right up!.)

Stroodle likes this.
  5. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Do it.

Make the robot chicken!
    (By the by these look pretty guide!))

6. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Thanks! I'll make it tomorrow, (for real this time, because I actually have to sleep how. Bad moon done, I'll take a pic tomorrow. The eyes aren't that well done, but I think it's recognizable.

7. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Is it barfing jellyfish?

8. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

It's the moon shell thing barfing some jelly-creature out. You'll see tomorrow. Goodnight guys, and thanks for taking the time to look at my artwork!

9. Stroodle

Sweet dreams.. I'll be watching
    [​IMG]
    :megusta:

(Oh and I loved the mindwurm :love:)

Yzzey and Owl_Stalker like this.
  10. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Finished the chicken! Thanks for requesting, Owl. I had a lot of fun making it!
    (Picture has problem uploading, will re-try later)

11. Stroodle

Don't forget the picture of the bad moon as well ;)

12. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Holy shit, that too SO LONG to upload. I was trying with my phone the entire afternoon. Thank god I've gotten to a computer now. 10502002_10202284148014674_983302813639601153_n.jpg

13. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

What kind of habitat are they in?

14. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

It's a Holodeck on my ship. I 'borrowed' the Robot chicken from a Glitch village. It was acting all weird, and making strange noises, so naturally, I brought it aboard. While I watched a marathon of a Hylotl anime, the chicken started spazzing out. When I was done, the metal bird had returned to normal, but my sample of moon rock I had collected was moving around on the ground. I put them onto the holodeck to see how they would react to different things. This is a picture taken before I turned the Holodeck on.
    (That's actually my dad's cutting board. I flipped it over since I accidentally stained it with black when I was making the poptop.)
    Edit: While making some adjustments, I broke the robot chicken's legs. I managed to glue them back on with something the Apex call : 'Torture goop'. But he's no longer able to stand on his own, so.. Crap.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
    Stroodle likes this.
  15. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Would anybody like to make a request? Creative juices flowing like an Avian fountain at the moment.;)

16. Oddbrother

Oddbrother Cosmic Narwhal

How about a blindly happy Po?

17. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

agarancattle.png

18. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Will get to that in a while, do you have any other reference pics? I can't tell what color it is in the dim lighting.
    I remember I had a piece of poo I made somewhere, I just need to add a face onto it once I find it.

19. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Body is green.
    It has four short legs and two t-rex like arms.

20. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

I'm done with both, will take a picture when they dry. The mushroom creature I made is a little bit too dark green, sorry about that. I have trouble judging shades. I suffer from sweaty palms, and they started sweating like mad when I tried to make these, so forgive me for the quality being a little lower. I sweated a lot while making the poptop too, causing black smudges to appear on it.