Your own vehicles

Discussion in 'Vehicles and Mounts' started by alexvelikyCZ, May 20, 2017.

1. alexvelikyCZ

alexvelikyCZ Space Spelunker

Yesterday i was just exploring uderwater and i found it pretty boring because swimming is slow as hell . So i was thinking about some submarines and then it came to my mind . What about make constructable vehicle by your own like you can create submarine seat and there it will show you all things you need to have to make it working and then if you throw a capture ball or how its called it will be like the hoverbike you will be able to summon it anytime you want . Or make some kind of deconstruction table that will deconstruct the thing you have created and it will make the summoning thing for it . I think this would be pretty good feature to see in the starbound and it would be cool to make like cars some ships and stuff like this . Please tell me what you think of it and i know you are working pretty hard on the update you are making now but i realy think thinks like this would make the game little bit easier . And sorry for my bad english if you didnt understand somethin because english isnt my first language .

2. Shaggyd0g

Shaggyd0g Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This could actually work, with the way to Mech construction seems to work in the teasers for the next update, it's a modular system so you could choose your parts for your vehicle/sub/hoverbike etc and with the capture ball / hoverbike ball you already have the mechanics in place to implement "custom" vehicles.