Your Final Hour Gaming

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by xGUTZZx, Jul 13, 2014.

1. xGUTZZx

xGUTZZx Aquatic Astronaut

Hi there, the name is Travis. I am a creator of Your Final Hour Gaming community. Looking for some new recruits if anyone is interested in joining. We want people to play Starbound with, plus many other games as our community grows. We've been around a little over a year now, and started re-working our website, plus we just added a steam group for our community. Anyone interested let me know via a post here, or message me. Also feel free to look at/join our group and website.

Website - www.yourfinalhourgaming.weebly.com
    Steam Group - https://steamcommunity.com/groups/yourfinalhourgaming

2. I checked out your website and it doesnt seem too complete,
    Also, what are your thoughts on the musical arrangement near the end of Majoras Mask?

3. xGUTZZx

As I was saying, we're in progress of completely re-working the website. So it's not complete at the moment. Majora's Mask is one of my favorite games, been too long since I've played it though, so couldn't tell you my thoughts on the musical arrangement near the end of the game. Thanks for your post ^^

4. "Final Hours" is one of my favorite pieces of video game music
    god im such a nerd.

xGUTZZx likes this.
  5. xGUTZZx

That's awesome, not the reason of our name, but awesome none the less.

6. Spike

Spike Supernova

This is a very porfessional design; I would recommend that you finish building the website when you have the time. Personally, I wouldn't expect much popularity and donations for a while, but if you keep going, I'm sure you will gain some popularity eventually. Although I fear that donations will be really hard to come by, even with a moderate amount of people surfing your site; try to make friends with them, and they will open up their purse-string to you, I 'm sure.

xGUTZZx likes this.
  7. xGUTZZx

Thanks a lot, we're working hard right now on updating the site as we speak. Appreciate the kind words. :)

8. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Moved to Clans. General Discussion is only for threads directly related to Starbound.

Serenity likes this.
  9. xGUTZZx

Alright thanks, I couldn't find the clans forum or I would have posted it there.