me too, I would pre order it now, I totally understand that you guys are needing the cash and all. the fact that you changed the release date is probably because something didn't go as planned and in the world of software that means a cost increment. so yeah I would back this project for up to 100USD seeing as it is a game my clan has been expecting and if there is any chance at all they'll get a pre-release/beta version it makes it my responsibility to support this project. Regarding the payment method add a paypal/googlepay option seeing as those services are widely available. I don't really think you guys should charge less, I mean the game is the incentive in itself its not about the money, in fact it should be noted that you have a great community with many active members that know your work from previous titles its a safe bet that this game will be at least enjoyable. Also I don't understand your reasons for asking I think you should have just made it available regardless, you need the money, we'll gladly give it to you and in exchange we would still get beta/prerelase and the game itself, it should just be noted that you need to be careful when transferring your clients that bought the game on the website to steam as it could be a problem with steam since they do take commission for every sale made on their website, just check with steam first, see what they have to say on the subject and thats that. I hope this post contributes in some way to your decision.