1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Notice Your Feedback on a preorder

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Tiy, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Void-Bound Voyager

I'd also love to preorder Starbound and I know at least four more people who'd like to do the same when there is a possibility either on Kickstarter or direct from the homepage if there would be a paypal billing option.

Also it would be great to have the soundtrack and art as an optional digital upgrade tier. physical items are always expensive to transport all over the world.

2. Arkax

Arkax Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I would like pay a pre-order if i could get a poster or a Tyi Scarf
    c:
    i'm not kidding

Biodude likes this.
  3. ProfScarecrow

ProfScarecrow Big Damn Hero

Well i know im going to pre-order, and i know of at least six others who will!
    so yes please this sounds fantastic!!~

4. Iznano4nik

Iznano4nik Big Damn Hero

webmoney
    webmoney
    webmoney

KRONAS and blind sniper like this.
  5. Ashen

Ashen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can I pre-order multiple times? Please say yes! :gooby:

6. Sadron

Sadron Ketchup Robot

I'd preorder, anything to get the game out faster. 2013 still pretty much means until December 31, which is too damn far away for my tastes.

7. FiveFives

FiveFives Subatomic Cosmonaut

I would gladly pay double the $15.00 price tag being thrown around. Never mind how great (extremely) it would be to have beta access, I'd be more than happy to drop at least thirty bucks just to show and provide my support.

Biodude likes this.
  8. Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie Cosmic Narwhal

Quotes pretty much sum it up for me, I don't care much for the "soundtrack/artbook/name a star style rewards.". I wouldn't be against having them though.

WoxandWarf and Biodude like this.
  9. Mist Eerie Owhs(Elijah)

Mist Eerie Owhs(Elijah) Star Wrangler

AWESOME! I want to preorder! Also, Is there going to be a Step-By-Step tutorial on how to destroy blocks, fight and place blocks, the key tools you need, etc.

10. Finn

Finn Scruffy Nerf-Herder

See.., before the very idea of Preorder was brought up, I was just vulturing around the website, like a man afflicted of addiction for that scrumptious fix. Now that there's serious considerations of making Preorders available..?

*Tapes money onto the screen* Fools don't realize you have to keep the money up there for abit before it phases through and all over the Dev teams wonderful selves. ALL OF MY YES, TIY.

11. pwnload

pwnload Big Damn Hero

Yes, I would like Pre-order asap. but mabey not the beta so fast cause that kinda spoils the game, i want the 100% non beta version :)

12. Spyder Z

Spyder Z Scruffy Nerf-Herder

We've all been begging you to let us throw our monies at you for some time now. YES, yes, and a Thousand Times Yes. I've personally never been a fan of these tiered things. I think "Game" and "Game + Extras" is quite enough, as too much beyond that adds considerable workload to you guys, and that's the opposite of what we want by pre-ordering this. ;P Pick the payment service that let's you keep the largest share of the profit, and I'll be happy to get the game "When it Comes Out", as that has 'always' been my favorite development style. (I'd rather have an awesome late experience, than a crappy early one. :p)

13. TuefelHundenIV

TuefelHundenIV Cosmic Narwhal

I would say a pre-order has high favour by this point. Tiy's twitter feed had a question about potential cost. Most folks seem to favour something between 10-15 dollars. So hopefully this means that we will be getting some more info here shortly.

Evinagro likes this.
  14. Curse Starwind

Curse Starwind Subatomic Cosmonaut

I think it would be a bad business decision not to have a pre-order.

Evinagro and WoxandWarf like this.
  15. BloodyRain2k

BloodyRain2k Pangalactic Porcupine

Make the preorder already :p we want to finally start throwing money at you guys (and get the game sooner is a nice bonus :D)

16. Wighar

Wighar Void-Bound Voyager

Sounds like an idea, I'dd say do it and see how it would work out.

17. Spirittis

Spirittis Phantasmal Quasar

Preorder would be really amazing thing!

I'd definitelly appreciate support for PaySafe Cards or atleast a PayPal... digital distribution through Steam would be the best! Carry on, I'm looking forward to play this (without a doubt) amazing game! :D

Evinagro likes this.
  18. Volcanite

Volcanite Master Chief

I would probably preorder. I am not that interested in physical bonus goodies because I do not like relying on the mail to get them to me. I do like the idea of digital bonuses (the soundtrack, name a star, etc.). As for payment method, its gotta be something trusted and not too difficult. I do not like the idea of signing up for another obscure digital payment service. I would rather just wait for the full release on steam.

19. Asrashas

Asrashas Subatomic Cosmonaut

Now after reading all 59 pages i wanna give my opinion and a short summary of the prefered payment methods here.
    First of all i would love to pre-order this game. I've been here since the news got posted on Terrariawiki and followed the developement from there on.
    Second my prefered payment+distribution method would be the Humble Store. I have already many games there, they have three different payment options (PayPal, Amazon and Google Checkout) and they offer to deliver Steamkeys as well as DRM free downloads.
    Paying through Steam would also possible for me(through the website), but i cannot download through steam, because I am behind a Firewall most of my time. So if it is possible to buy through Steam and download via Humble store or whatever that would also okay for me.
    Humble Store was also mentioned by many others here, the other most mentioned methods were Steam and Credit Card/Debit Card.

Biodude likes this.
  20. Fathomir

Fathomir Big Damn Hero

Personally, I enjoy these kind of pre-orders benefits much more than any item or anything else you may get in-game. They feel more dynamic and impact more in my opinion rather than the same in-game item that everyone and their mother has because of the amount of people pre-purchasing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.