Digital Ymedron and the art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Ymedron, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Finally game! Unfortunately it's 5 am so all I can do right now is doodle my character and go to bed. Voila!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The weapon is awesome - really strong, breaks the earth when you whack it, and also sends a spray of bones. You got to be careful tho, it breaks supports with one strike.

To quote:
    Floran likess smashingss.

2. Zurlax

Zurlax Space Hobo

The chickens look amazing :D

3. junkeat1314

junkeat1314 Tentacle Wrangler

4. Thanks folks. Have a random gullman I just drew.
    [​IMG]

TenaciousTinkerer likes this.
  5. Swatch

Swatch Void-Bound Voyager

As usual, Ymedron: Your work is fantastic.

Arretez and Ymedron like this.
  6. Have a groudon as well!
    [​IMG]

7. Whaleduck

Whaleduck Big Damn Hero

Your art work looks great! Here comes the part i would request something but it looks like you got your hands full allready so i will wish you good luck forwards! :)

8. Yeah, I don't really do requests anymore because I always put it off or forget. D: is bad times for everyone! I guess I could do them in the irc if I sometimes get on, it's easier to just ask "hey what do I draw". So I guess there's that. nnn :C haven't been on the irc in ages tho.

9. Whaleduck

Whaleduck Big Damn Hero

Well let me ask you now thenX3 what is the next work we can be looking forward to?

10. Sushipls

Sushipls Lucky Number 13

Your artwork.
    INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL!

Can't wait to see more from you! 8D

Whaleduck likes this.
  11. Thanks folks..!

Um, next work? Usually I don't plan at all since I just draw what strikes my fancy. D:
    I've been thinking about designing some creature-variations for a species of mine but that's not really any kind of certainty.
    in short, my next work is like the Spanish inquisition! You can't expect it!

AstroBlast and Whaleduck like this.
  12. Whaleduck

Whaleduck Big Damn Hero

Go for it @Ymedron! =D surprice us!

Sushipls likes this.
  13. IceTF

IceTF Void-Bound Voyager

I absolutely adore your style. Keep up the good work mate.

14. PerfyNormal

PerfyNormal Subatomic Cosmonaut

Wow, I couldn't stop looking through all of these posts for more epicness. Sweet stuff!
    Remain awesome Ymedron, sweeeeeeet work

15. Thanks everyone!
    Expected or not, here's one of my dragons from Flight Rising. Party.
    [​IMG]

Arretez and TenaciousTinkerer like this.
  16. [​IMG]

These are from an original world/story I made in 8th grade, all the dragons were based off barnyard animals. I don't remember whether chickens were green or red dragons but red makes better sense. They're dangerous adversaries, clever and fast.

17. Long time no post.
    Have some 3d animations.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And a dragon design suggestion for Flight Rising.

[​IMG]

18. Cockatoo

Cockatoo Big Damn Hero

Holy crap your art is amazing!

19. [​IMG]

The text reads "Eve and Adam are your names."
    This comic is for the yearly publication of my school, this year's topic was "World improvement". I think the world would be a better place if historic (and modern) christians considered animals more sacred than themselves...

TenaciousTinkerer and AstroBlast like this.
  20. [​IMG]
    A 3d model of the default naked glitch. I've been fighting with the vertex weighting on this model (hard to achieve the robot-like rigidness!) but I feel pretty happy with my progress in learning to model characters. The UV-mapping was easier this time too.
    Edit: Now with 3d animations and glowy glowyness.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 2, 2014