RELEASED yet another dog mod (pomeranian⭐bull terrier⭐more) [now with content patcher ver.]

Discussion in 'Pets/Horses' started by captain kaltz+, Sep 9, 2017.

1. CakeScoops

CakeScoops Space Hobo

Thank you for making these they are wonderful ^u^

captain kaltz+ likes this.
    • captain kaltz+

captain kaltz+ Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hi guys! i've defeated my art block a little bit and drew another dog - welsh corgi) he's in the main post

• Adelvina

Adelvina Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is the best! Corgi's are love, Corgi's are life.

• MastermindHen

MastermindHen Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks for your hard work! They all look great!

• captain kaltz+

• captain kaltz+

so i was doing THIS little lady
              [​IMG]
              but her ass looks too weird.. so if you guys don't mind, i'm gonna release her like that (and maybe i'll do additional recolor)
              [​IMG]

• captain kaltz+

big update!
                new dog (japanese chin) and version for "content patcher" now in the main post!

• Adelvina

Would it be possible to get a small version of the Corgi? It's kinda big in-game. If it's not possible that's totally okay. <3 Love your mods. :3

• captain kaltz+

first of all - thank you:nuruflirt:
                    and about the corgi.. i know! i tried to made them smaller before release actually, but couldn't figure out how i should do it and i liked them as it is... though now i think i know what to do lol so i think i'll add smaller version sooner or later and version with tail. maybe even small with tail. i dunno, we'll see :D

• Adelvina

yay I can't wait! you're the best. :3 <3

• strideralchemy

strideralchemy Void-Bound Voyager

Would you be willing to recolor a Borzoi sprite to make one look like a Scottish Deerhound or make an Irish Wolfhound? The Deerhounds are closer to Borzoi in structure, the color would just be a dark gray.
                        Deerhound: http://s3.amazonaws.com/cdn-origin-...ds/2017/11/12224630/Scottish-Deerhound-MP.jpg
                        Wolfhound: https://www.101dogbreeds.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Black-Irish-Wolfhound.jpg

If not it's totally understandable, since I saw you posted that you are taking a break. :D I'll happily fill my farm with Borzois

• captain kaltz+

ok! i can't tell you how soon, but i'll look that i can do :) i'm kinda slow with updates right now

• strideralchemy

strideralchemy Void-Bound Voyager

That's alright I totally understand! Take your time with it :)

• ivoryusagi

ivoryusagi Space Hobo

Thank you so much for making these! You are wonderful <3:catsparkle:
                              I especially love the corgi and I second the golden retriever idea!

• Lunarflame

Lunarflame Scruffy Nerf-Herder

May I be so bold as to request a pitbull? I've seen alot of dog skins so far but not one of them has a pitbull skin; makes me a bit sad.

• captain kaltz+

same story with bull terriers (so i just drew one myself in the end xD)~ i've thought about doing pit bull too

sorry guys, still on hiatus due to my art block, but i hope i'll deal with it soon :(

• KTeaBean

KTeaBean Orbital Explorer

Hi there captain kaltz+! Your mod here is absolutely beautiful. I LOVE all the doggo sprites you've made! I also couldn't help but notice that you're also having some art block which is awful, I'm sorry.
                                    Though, your mod inspired me to create my own pup, Mogi (a black and white Chihuahua) as sprites in your style! I love the way you created the sprites and I've been really wanting to create something for this game for a while.
                                    I was wondering, would you like to collaborate? I would love to work together in creating more and more doggo sprites, if you're willing!

Here are my Mogi pup sprites:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
                                    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
                                    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
                                    [​IMG]

Feel free to let me know if I need to fix anything. These are just textures for now, I don't have the .xmb file packaged yet and I have not tested it in the game.
                                    Thanks for your time :nod:

• captain kaltz+

aaaawwwwww! oh muh god he's so cute! i'm glad, that my dogs had an impact in inspirational way) youre really good!
                                      i'm not sure how will collaboration work exactly, but i'm in xD also, you can send me little sprites for testing and packing if you want

KTeaBean likes this.
                                      • KTeaBean

KTeaBean Orbital Explorer

Awesome! I'm so glad! Is there a better way to contact you? Twitter or Discord is best for me. I'm new to these forums so I'm not sure if I can message you here or not. Here's the sprite .png file either way!

Attached Files:

• captain kaltz+

i don't have discord, only twitter.. and yes, this forum has private messages :D it's "inbox" button on the right top corner of the page, then you'll see "start private conversation" button there or something like that. it's pretty decent! you can attach viewable images there (or how do you call them, you only need to upload them on different site and then attach the link, just like on forums). though if it's still not very comfortable - let me know, then we can use twitter instead :) maybe it is better.. anyway, just in case you can find me like @spacecaptainktz. and i'll send you private message here just to try it out :D
                                          p.s.: oh! and thanks for sprites! testing and packing is not very hard, so i can do that in minutes :D

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018