RELEASED Yama's Desert & Sewer Expansions [1.4 ready for testing!]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Yamadataiki, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Ibnu23

Ibnu23 Void-Bound Voyager

my game progressed from spring 28th to spring 29 , 30 and 31, not summer 1st. I dont know which mods that caused it, so I wanted to ask senpai here, if there is a solution for my problem. Thanks before

• mmartin1212

mmartin1212 Space Spelunker

inside smapi console you can do, world_setseason and the season. So "world_setseason summer" will change it to summer. Then type "world_setday 1" to make it day one of the season. This is the only back way fix i found and it will not fix the years if it happens on a year change.

• Gizu

Gizu Space Hobo

Could you give an original Yama Desert files? I downloaded and installed the mod and now I have my options reseted each time I start the game... It's really annoying..

• Advize

Advize Cosmic Narwhal

This only works if you installed the trainer mod when you installed SMAPI.

• txkazzalane

txkazzalane Space Spelunker

Is this mod being updated to work with the new version of ALL?

• lannihamm

lannihamm Pangalactic Porcupine

the creator hasn't been online since mid-may, so I seriously doubt it.

taintedwheat likes this.
              • taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

There's also a problem with advancing to the next season within the game with this mod and until that is fixed it wouldn't be much good with ALL anyway.

• NiconNirva

NiconNirva Scruffy Nerf-Herder

One stupid question, how do we get there exactly? or is it still w.i.p?
                  Ty :3

• lannihamm

as the comments above yours state, there are a number of issues that have not been resolved because the creator of this mod has not been online since may. you are of course free to still download it, but I wouldn't recommend it.

• blabla2333

blabla2333 Void-Bound Voyager

I have two red lines in my SMAPI Console which are identical to Tegos and Your mod:

Code:
                      [05:26:07.343 ] [AdvancedLocationLoader/ERROR] The `loaderVersion` property is missing for the mod at: `Q:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\AdvancedLocationLoader\locations\YDE`
                      Are you using a outdated 1.0 mod?
                      I have loaded the latest version from your thread here and from Tegos Modpage, also the lates SMAPI from github and 1.1.6 ALL from there site. But both mods are giving those error.
                      However, I checked manually the manifest.json's for both mods an the entry "loaderVersion" is still in there, so what causes this problem? I dont wanna disrupt my current save game so I don't loaded it or started any new game.

I hope that u can help me.

• taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

Dude, please refer to the last few posts.

• blabla2333

Not the best greeting to a new member xP - but thanks ... then I'll remove both mods, hoping that they will be updates as soon as possible.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

There is a patched version of TSE available on its thread, posted by me, that will let you use ALL 1.1.x for TSE.
                            I would really recommend using ALL 1.1 since a lot of improvements have been made to ALL since 1.0

• blabla2333

That's not the problem. The main problem is that on the TSE map the blockades are missing and I dunno why. Well, I am using my vanilla save game (currently in fall 8th, year 1)
                              and u know that it is horrible to begin(n) a new game if the current one is rly good ;).

Is there any cmd included, which can regenerate the conten to "block" this places?

Can u also pls provide a hotfix to YDE's Mapmod pls? I like the work even if there are bugs in there or is this not recommanded?

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
                              • lannihamm

while that may have seem brash to you, it is solid advice -- 80% of the time, any bugs or issues you are having with any given mod is likely to have been experienced & reported by other players. you can usually find the solutions within the threads either by manually clicking through each page (which in the case of this mod that only has three pages, should be a non-issue) or using the search bar to check for key words in posts.

when you don't do this, other members have to repeat themselves over and over again, which is a waste of their time and also fills the thread with repetitive posts.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I refuse to mess with Yama's content without their permission, it is a integrity thing, even if I am relatively certain Yama would give permission, without actually having it, I wont act like I do.
                                  I am afraid the missing blockages is due to how stardew saves work, nothing I can do about it :(

• blabla2333

So this means in fact start again or live with this save and what it will give to me?

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Pretty much yeah, the blockages are missing cause your save is saying there are no blockages there.

• blabla2333

Hmpf ... ok, then I have another question. Is it possible to have mor then one save game? The Load-Screen seem to have the ability for it.

• Acerbicon

Acerbicon Pangalactic Porcupine

Yes, you can have more than one save game.