1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated XS Corporation Mechs 1.05

Adds more mech tech!

1. TShinzon

TShinzon Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hey all, I apologize for the lack of response. Life has a way of getting busy.

I am giving approval to all requests from any modder to use this mod's assets, so long as the following conditions are met:
    1. No profit is being made off my work. I did everything for free because I love modding and SB, and I want anything I've done to be available free of charge.
    2. Proper credit is given where it is due. I'm not asking for my name in gold letters but I put a lot of love into these sprites and would like that to be recognized.

2. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Thank you for allowing us modders to continue your work. :). Everything you created is amazing and should never be left in dust.

3. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Gold letters is so last century.
    You should have asked for it in Rhodium letters.

==
    Thanks for this massive contribution to the modding community. Hope to see more of your work in the future.

DaedricShadow and Tinytean like this.
  4. GROVER CURES HOUSES

GROVER CURES HOUSES Void-Bound Voyager

Rhodium looks like polished steel, aim for iridium.

5. reansumler

reansumler Void-Bound Voyager

6. Mrmii21

Mrmii21 Pangalactic Porcupine

7. riscles

riscles Orbital Explorer

Hey uh could you make this work (or atleast an alternative link/version) for spirited girrafe

8. Gandorfyz

Gandorfyz Space Hobo

Hey dude i think your mod is awasome but i have one problem... Only 2 of the mechs work. :(
    The other mechs just give me some kind of bug. If i shoot with the cannon or try to pick enemies up the mech will clip through the ground and makes a realy annoying sound.
    Please fix it. It's one of my fav mods. :c

9. Xirukai

Xirukai Pangalactic Porcupine

10. evan2803

evan2803 Aquatic Astronaut

I kinda need help with this mod i installed it fine and all the recipes work its just for every mech (except the sigma and elite sigma) when i ue the left click attack i glitch fall through the floor slightly and then cannot attack and only move but when i go up to my ship i float in mid air but can still move and not attack so i do not know what to do and i was hopping you could help

11. Greek-Fire

Greek-Fire Void-Bound Voyager

Is this ever going to be updated? Because I REALLY want this in the current version.

12. Zzuit

Zzuit Void-Bound Voyager

this is literally the only mod i would ever want in ANY video game. please for the love of god update it :cry:

13. Xirukai

14. Zzuit

Zzuit Void-Bound Voyager

15. Xirukai

Well darn, I cant program so I cant continue it.

Kayuko likes this.
  16. Zzuit

Zzuit Void-Bound Voyager

i know that feel

Kayuko likes this.
  17. ravidor.pro124

ravidor.pro124 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi bro i have a problem with one of my favorite mechs: ronin rho
    You can get inside the mech and move normlly but after a few secends the hand lazer works normally but doesnt harm the mobs!
    It gives them the fire effect but doesnt does the main damage
    Im playing on spirited and have tons of mods installd
    I hope you could find a way to fix it:cry:[DOUBLEPOST=1440539587][/DOUBLEPOST]
    PLease reply

18. Relten

Relten The Waste of Time

No wonder this mod is broken, it's long outdated.

19. Xirukai

Mods, please lock this thread. The mod has been officially continued by others with the consent of the original creator. Add a big link to the new mod too to prevent any more necroing.

20. TheCreeperCyborg

TheCreeperCyborg Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Dear TShinzon: i humbly reuest to use (an edited version) of ur gatling gun sprite in an upcoming tank mod ive been working on fo about a month now. luv n' guns: Creeper :ssssssssss: