RELEASED [XNB SMAPI FarmCombat Mod] OmniFarm

Discussion in 'Mods' started by lambui, Nov 29, 2016.

1. lambui

lambui Big Damn Hero

Bug should be fixed with new patch. And mining spawn does spawn mystic stone but its very rare.

• ThePugKing21

ThePugKing21 Void-Bound Voyager

lambui, although I'm sure you are busy and I am probably selfish for asking this, could you add the pond back in that is a little to the left and down of the house? Thanks either way.
      -Pug

• lambui

lambui Big Damn Hero

Oh crap, I forget to add it back since there was one request to remove it. Should prob change it back when I have time.

• SALVES90

SALVES90 Void-Bound Voyager

I think I have a glitch. I start a new game and the warp to go to the bus stop, on exit is fine. Bur when you enter again to go to your farm, the warp spawns the player outside the map and its impossible to go inside the map again. I used the latest release.

• lambui

lambui Big Damn Hero

Check your config.json file. The WarpFromBusStop entry should look like this

"WarpFromBusStop": "-1, -1".

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Question, why does the config use Point pairs rather then Rectangles for regions?

• lambui

lambui Big Damn Hero

because the warp list stored in each GameLocation use Point pairs.
                I iterate through and replace value at appropriate element.

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

I meant for the quarry regions, where you use point pairs for the topleft and bottomright corners, rather then a single Rectangle?

• lambui

lambui Big Damn Hero

I wasn't sure that rectangle class can be parsed into json and was too lazy to test it out.
                    And beside, the point pairs kinda make more sense in my head since its tile-based game rather than using a point + width, height to define an area.

and btw, Happy Holiday!

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

It can be yes, and personally, rectangles make a lot more sense to me, but to each their own.

And also happy holidays to you! :)

lambui likes this.
                      • SALVES90

Thanks but where is this file? The zip file only have the manifest, the .dll and the .xnb.

And I already start the game, make a save in that map and didnt have any config on the mod. I have some config files but they are from other mods, none from the omnifarm.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
                        • lambui

lambui Big Damn Hero

so you place the xnb in your Content/Maps folder.
                          Place the OmniFarmMAPI folder in Mods folder then launch SMAPI.
                          config.json file should be generated automatically after you launch SMAPI in the OmniFarmSMAPI folder.

• SALVES90

I updated the SMAPI and it works, I have the config now. xD
                            But its happening the same, I will try to post a screenshot.

Here:

[​IMG]

I need to create a new save file?

• FieryChaos

FieryChaos Cosmic Narwhal

Were you by chance using another extended map before that had you replace the busstop xnb instead of using SMAPI/ALL to change the warp to the farm?

• lambui

lambui Big Damn Hero

I see. In that case the fix is easy. You can take advantage of the customization of the mod.
                                Change "WarpFromBusStop" from "-1, -1" to "86, 17"
                                It should fix the problem.

Happy Holiday everyone. I'm out!

• SALVES90

Hum... Yes. But its another map that changes HillTop, not CombatFarm. But maybe its something with that?

I will try change to 86 and 17, thanks. And be safe this December! Dont Drink and drive.

Its fine now. That ^. Thanks. :rofl:

• FieryChaos

It doesn't matter which map, changing the warp in the busstop xnb will change it for every map/save.

• PaqpuK

PaqpuK Void-Bound Voyager

I know it's kinda selfish to ask, but could you add a warp point to Marnie's ranch? When you go to your farm from there, you get warped through the half of the farm.

• FieryChaos

If you're using the SMAPI part of this mod as well, it should fix that issue.

• Cragrim

Cragrim Void-Bound Voyager

@lambui
                                          Looks really good! Thank you! I've been looking for mods that increase farm size.
                                          Any chance of grass being tillable in the future? As it is now you can't plant anything on grassy areas.

@FieryChaos
                                          If you made a fork with your own edits for Farm_Combat.xnb please share it! :)
                                          If its alright with the mod author of course?

Compatability with the mods Forage at the Farm and Mining at the Farm ?
                                          Will I need to add some areas to the exclusion list?
                                          Looking at config.json in both of those mods there are the following entries:

"areasToInclude": [
                                          "3,7/76,61"
                                          ],
                                          "areasToExclude": [
                                          "71,13/72,13"
                                          ],
                                          Best Regards