RELEASED [XNB SMAPI FarmCombat Mod] OmniFarm

Discussion in 'Mods' started by lambui, Nov 29, 2016.

1. SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

PetHouse also edits the Farm_Combat map, so you'll have to pick one or the other for the moment, unfortunately. Someone would have to edit it to be compatible with OmniFarm.

• nekoCrimson

nekoCrimson Subatomic Cosmonaut

Not a big deal, I can just use PetHouse when I'm not using OmniFarm. Thanks!

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

Yes, the combat farm is the Wilderness Map. I hadn't seen the Pethouse mod before, so that slipped by me: it does indeed load a version of the combat farm, so there's your conflict. Disabling Pethouse should solve your problem, especially if the Omnifarm cave is loading already. Interior mods won't affect the loading of 'farm' maps(I have so many interior mods); and mods that change the exteriors of buildings won't affect it either.

• Moragaine

Anyone know how to make Omnifarm load for just a certain save? I know how to do it with different farms with CP, but not sure how to make work with this..

• Darkorinth

Darkorinth Void-Bound Voyager

Is it possible to activate the cave after you've played a while? I'm in winter and want to switch from the mushroom cave to the one from OmniFarm. I've been using the OmniFarm map with no trouble, but the cave I just can't get to work.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
            • pluviophist

pluviophist Void-Bound Voyager

Is there any update to this version of OmniFarm? I love playing on this map, but the quarry and stump respawns don't work, since it is only an xnb.

• Moragaine

@pluviophist It's actually not anymore, although it's hard to tell from the first post. It's a Smapi mod now and downloadable from Github.

• pluviophist

pluviophist Void-Bound Voyager

I did find the updated downloads to the original OmniFarm, however I'm looking for an updated version of FieryChaos' edit. The only download I can find of that version is xnb, so the quarry and stump respawns haven't been working.

• Planescaped

Planescaped Void-Bound Voyager

How does one disable the quarry in the new version? Or is that not easily doable anymore?

Or am I missing something obvious?

*Edit I found out that the customization file only appears after you load the game with the mod. After that you can edit it and change the spawn rate of ore and gems to 0.

Love the map, my favorite by far in fact, just those quarries are OP as hell even in the base game. :p

Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
                    • demonhunter352

demonhunter352 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hope I don't get in trouble for necroposting...

Trying to download from github but it keeps timing out. Windows Network Diagnostics claims a 403 (Forbidden) error? Has occurred in both Chrome and Edge.

Also, is OmniFarm 1.4 compatible?

EDIT: Okay, so the download problem is just my computer, apparently. Was able to download with my phone, then transfer it. Weird.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
                      • LittleEssie

LittleEssie Space Spelunker

Are you planning on updating for 1.4?

• demonhunter352

I keep crashing on my OmniFarm save whenever I go near the greenhouse in Stardew 1.5. Log here.

Other maps have no crash. Just Omni. I have no other mods that edit the Wilderness farm map.

• isaacslaughing

isaacslaughing Void-Bound Voyager

ah, damnit, I just had the crash when getting near the greenhouse, too. mod author hasn't commented in a long time. hope this gets fixed...

• demonhunter352

I wonder if the crash is related to the greenhouse becoming a movable building once unlocked, instead of being permanently in a fixed position?

• Microdragon153

Microdragon153 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I've made a fixed version that should work for 1.5 - enjoy!

Attached Files:

artytoast likes this.
                                • demonhunter352

Fair warning folks, setting useOptionalCave to true in the config will result in errors. Relevant log here

• Izek

Izek Void-Bound Voyager

[Omnifarm] SMAPI blocked 'Maps\Farm_Combat' map load: mod has no tilesheet with ID 'spring_beach'. Map replacements must keep the original tilesheets to avoid errors or crashes.
                                    Getting this crash, any ideas?

• Warmaster7Death

Warmaster7Death Space Hobo

I am getting a similar error:
                                      [Omnifarm] SMAPI blocked 'Maps/Farm_Combat' map load: mod reordered the original tilesheets, which would cause a crash.
                                      Technical details for mod author: Expected order: Paths, untitled tile sheet. See https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Modding:Maps#Tilesheet_order for help.

It used to work before I switched to 1.5.5 , both game and Smapi, but now it doesnt.
                                      Reverting to 1.5.4 no longer works and revalidating Stardew Valley file integrity changes nothing.
                                      Also, deleting the config.json so it would auto regenerate when starting the game does not change the error either.