XNB/CP animals into BFAV mods

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Fippsie, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Fippsie

Fippsie Poptop Tamer

//

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
    • jAnn

jAnn Poptop Tamer

Hi, i would like to ask if you can consider BFAV requests that doesn't have any base file?

• jAnn

jAnn Poptop Tamer

If you're able to, i would like to request a BFAV of Cardcaptor guardians & mokona from tsubasa beacause they're super cute <3<3 it's not rush :love:
        images (3).jpeg images (2).jpeg

• MouseyPounds

MouseyPounds Cosmic Narwhal

There are a couple of text mismatches in the Birds pack which cause BFAV to throw errors when purchasing.
          • The code.txt references "assets\\animal_shop_parrot.png" but the file included is called "animal_shop_birds.png".
          • The code.txt and FarmAnimals entry both reference "Toucan" but the texture is loaded into "Animals/White Parrot" instead.
          • The code.txt references "Chockatoo" while the other parts of the mod use "Cockatoo".

• jAnn

jAnn Poptop Tamer

Where's the file for Elle's deer?

Ginger256 and MagentaDrake like this.
            • Ginger256

Ginger256 Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, absolutely love the work/effort here - and thank you for sharing!
              But when I installed Turkeys and went to buy one after I clicked on it in the shop it went to the farm screen, but nothing popped up - no cursor, no 'select coop for new turkey' text and the screen wouldn't pan. Any idea what I did wrong? Here's my log - https://log.smapi.io/E0Cmuqm5
              Thanks in advance to anyone who can help my mod-dumb butt~ lol

• rainb0wbiscuit

rainb0wbiscuit Void-Bound Voyager

Love these so much! Thank you.

• Wingyl

Wingyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@Ginger256 iirc Animal Chooser and BFAV don't like each other much

• Quil888ora

Quil888ora Aquatic Astronaut

Use newest animal skinner, don't use animal chooser. Animal skinner already compatible with BVAF.
                    There is something wrong in config BVAF, I have same problem like you last time.
                    Oh... you have animal chooser, it conflict with bfav. You must instal animal skinner instead.

Fipsie thank you so much for sharing~
                    Maybe I must share my unicorn mod too in here... but I still not play for 10 days to see if there is something wrong or not.

• Quil888ora

Quil888ora Aquatic Astronaut

There is peacock and seals... oh I found girrafe last time! It was korea xnb for horse.
                      Wait for me to edit post, I still in the middle of walking.

Geeh this BFAV mod wants me to make zoo instead of the barn :rofl:

• Wingyl

Wingyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Fippsie why is the intro post gone?

• BangBrew

BangBrew Void-Bound Voyager

Seems like downloaded file is no longer, i can't find the link to download, the link in spoiler always take me to the original mod that replace the livestock.
                          I really like this mod.
                          Does anyone know where is the link to download?

Thank you, and i'm sorry this my first time use mod

• MouseyPounds

MouseyPounds Cosmic Narwhal

The post had to be removed because some of the permissions Fippsie had originally secured were revoked.