1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Xeno's Sonic the Hedgehog Mod 0.6

Adds sonic the hedgehog race, enemies, and weapons to the game.

1. XenoMind

XenoMind Phantasmal Quasar

XenoMind submitted a new mod:

Xeno's Sonic the Hedgehog Mod - Adds sonic the hedgehog race, enemies, and weapons to the game.

Read more about this mod...

2. GokentoPower

GokentoPower Big Damn Hero

So, apparently (Don't mind me, just have an account for downloading the mods, aswell as being kinda old on that... But i couldn't resist.) Chest Armor IS compatible for Sonic, after all! Can't say the same to leg armor, since the Legs are a completely different sprite, tho.

I'd suggest giving the Mobian almost the exact same sprite as Sonic, except the Leg Armor would be invisible?

(Also, Super Sonic armor would be nice in the future, tho. keep up the good work.)

Edit: Here's a little screenshot about Body Armor being somehow compatible with him.[​IMG]

3. Maracna

Maracna Void-Bound Voyager

I did some female mobian hair, if you want to use anything, just give say!

Four are based in existing characters (not CnPs, I drew them) with ears that fit with yours, and that green one I have no idea.
    Female_Mobian_Example.png

4. XenoMind

Ohhh hey, thanks! Those would be a huge help. If you have the files for them, send them my way and I'll add. Thanks and I'll add you in the mod contributors. ^^

5. XenoMind

XenoMind updated Xeno's Sonic the Hedgehog Mod with a new update entry:

Modern Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Nix56

Nix56 Void-Bound Voyager

Hey could you possibly add shadow's hover/air shoes as armor too? Like for other species

7. GokentoPower

GokentoPower Big Damn Hero

After so long, i finally realized just NOW that Sonic's torso uses the default Starbound animations/poses. that's why the Armor fit perfectly.

...God i'm so dumb.

8. endercoolboy

endercoolboy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

how to i get the sonic set