1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Xbox One lost hoe

Discussion in 'Support' started by Lost_Hoe, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Lost_Hoe

Lost_Hoe Space Hobo

So I'm in year three during the summer. I had encountered the cut scene with Willy where you receive the copper pan. After this cut scene my hoe had disappeared. I looked everywhere. I checked chests, blacksmith, and everywhere I had been but it was gone. I saved game and waited but again nothing. I even restarted my Xbox and nothing happened. So is there anything I can do?

• frisbii

frisbii Lucky Number 13

Did you try sleeping and waking back up? I was experimenting with different cheats for money where it ended up in me losing tools too, but I slept and all the items returned. If you ever lose any items, Lewis brings them back over night.

• Lost_Hoe

Lost_Hoe Space Hobo

Yes I'd tried that but sadly nothing seemed to have happened. I'll try again though and let you know. EDIT: I slept and awaited Lewis' arrival but nothing happened. It seems I might have to make a new game. Shame too I even got the Galaxy sword in this one but oh well.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
        • frisbii

frisbii Lucky Number 13

Shame, man. Good luck on your new save :D