1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Xbox One (corrupt save file)

Discussion in 'Support' started by L3GITkarma, Jan 12, 2017.

1. L3GITkarma

L3GITkarma Space Hobo

Tuesday January 10th around 12:30pm mountain time. I went to load my file, which is currently in the 4th of fall, year 3. (111:28 hrs)..when attempting to load the file, it blinks then sends me back to to the chuckefish loading screen :/

Any idea if/when this will be addressed?

Or do I begin the refund process with Microsoft? ( cannot bring myself to begin a new save, although I love the game... at this point it's unplayable )

• lamartte

lamartte Intergalactic Tourist

I had the same problem occur on Wednesday, January 11th around 7:00 pm central time. I'm on 13th of Winter, Year 3 127:25. Please devs, fix as soon as possible! I have started a new game, but I want my other game. :-(

• Matt Hester

Matt Hester Seal Broken

I got same problem. Playing on Jan 9 at 7:30 Central Time. I'm on Fall 4 year 2 with 65:36 and don't want to make a new file. Please patch soon

• Oscarrah

Oscarrah Seal Broken

What I'm starting to think is that the developers didn't include a message to tell anyone on xbox when their save is corrupt..

What's worse is that there is only auto save with one slot..

This whole situation could have been avoided if the did the reasonable thing and had two or three auto save slots so if a file is corrupted you have a previous save to go back to..

Or a manual save system would be a true saviour ...

UndyingXian and L3GITkarma like this.
          • Em123

Em123 Space Hobo

I'm having the same issue, on year three of game play, SO close to completing the community centre etc... PLEASE fix!

• Leemanchester05

Leemanchester05 Poptop Tamer

I also think a manual save with more than one slot would be much better even after they fixed the bug.

UndyingXian likes this.
              • UndyingXian

UndyingXian Seal Broken

@Oscarrah - That's a great idea. You should post that in the suggestion's thread!