1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue (XBox One) Achievement Bug

Discussion in 'Support' started by EdwardStark, Dec 29, 2016.

1. EdwardStark

EdwardStark Intergalactic Tourist

Hey folks,

So I've now noticed an issue in my game where although I'm meeting the requirements, my XBox isn't communicating with my game and unlocking achievements on my XBox account.

To verify, when I view my achievements in the collection menu in game it shows that I have unlocked seven achievements, but when I view my Xbox achievements it shows I've only unlocked three. I'm aware of XBox achievement issues where they sometimes don't sync, but I've done the whole wait 72 hours, hard restart the console, etc. I even played closed SV, and then opened up another game and unlocked multiple achievements on that one.

Below is a list of all of the achievements that I've unlocked in game. The three with the asterisks are the ones that have registered to my Xbox account. Notice that one of them is Cowpoke (reached for making 50k), yet I somehow failed to unlock Greenhorn (reached for making 15k).

Unlocked achievements:
    Greenhorn
    Cowpoke*
    A New Friend
    Moving Up
    Fisherman*
    Ol' Mariner*
    Mother Catch

I'm really hoping there's some easy fix to this I somehow missed. I've been looking around the internet for the past few days and I can't find anyone else claiming to have this issue. I'm starting to become hesistant continuing to play out of fear I may have to restart to have to re unlock everything from scratch.

Thanks!

Schmoopiepoopie likes this.
    • Themilkman130

Themilkman130 Space Hobo

I am also having this issue. I did a hard reset of my console and unlocked Millionaire but do not have Homesteader on my Xbox account. Both achievements show unlocked on the in game menu.

I am missing few others as well like Living large and Cook.

• immicolia

immicolia Void-Bound Voyager

I'm having the same problem as well although I'm only missing two, and achievements have been unlocking since missing those two. For me it was The Bottom for reaching the lowest level in the mines (which I don't think has an equivalent in the menu) and Cliques, which is five hearts with four people, although I've since unlocked Networking, which is five hearts with ten people.

I'm not even sure how long ago I should have unlocked them. I'm so used to playing the GOG version on PC that doesn't have achievements that I didn't even notice them not unlocking until I was checking last night. I'm fairly certain it was longer than 72 hours ago though, and they're not showing up on either my console or the Xbox site.

• Chaoslight8

Chaoslight8 Intergalactic Tourist

I'm missing the ones below as I'm working on the others

Attached Files:

• nomercyrider

nomercyrider Intergalactic Tourist

Did anyone ever get this resolved? I am having a similar issue now and think it was tied to some Xbox Live Social issues that were going on last week. I missed the Prairie King achievement and the Millionaire achievement. I managed to get the Prairie King achievement by beating the game a second time. But the millionaire achievement has alluded me thus far. I've even tried hard resetting the console, but haven't taken the extreme measures of deleting/restoring my account or doing a factory reset of the console. It's been longer than 72 hours and I'm hoping it will eventually synch up with the Xbox service. Did that ever happen with you guys?

This is a screen capture from my Xbox App that definitely shows I meet the criteria for unlocking the achievement:

http://i.imgur.com/ZV1ycse.png

Schmoopiepoopie likes this.
            • mr err

mr err Space Hobo

2022 having this issue with the clique achievement. Wondering if there is any type of solution.

• Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator