1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue [Xbox] Emily's letter with Red Plate recipe empty

Discussion in 'Support' started by Saturnalian, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Saturnalian

Saturnalian Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So the Red Plate recipe is the last one I need. I received Emily's letter after getting her to 6 hearts which said something along the lines of "if you flip this letter over there is an energizing recipe", but there is nothing attached. I've tried reloading then opening it, skipping a day then opening it, but nothing is ever attached and the Red Plate spot stays grayed out. There is another letter after it from Pam with an item attached that works.

I'll be pretty bummed if I can't get this recipe another way or if this can't be fixed... it keeps me from getting both the "cook all recipes" and "ship everything" achievements. Is there any way around this, or do I just have to hope it'll be fixed in a patch? :(

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
    • Saturnalian

Saturnalian Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Update: I fixed it! I left the letter in the mailbox until I got Emily to 7 hearts. I then tried to open it, and the recipe was attached. :D

I'm going to leave this thread up, though, as it's definitely a bug. Also in case anyone else come across the same problem and has hopefully left the letter in the mail as well so they know it can be fixed.