1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue [XB1] Barn door glitched shut

Discussion in 'Support' started by dosto, Jan 7, 2017.

1. dosto

dosto Space Hobo

So my barn door glitched shut. The door can not be intrerracted with and the animals won't come out, although it sort of looks like it's open. Pretty sure I closed the door the night before.

This happened after a crash to dashboard while sleeping and this is the day I already played so it did not save the night it crashed. The door was working on this day the first time I played the 22nd day before the crash.

Any ideas? halp?

The crash happened on saturday 7th december at about 22:00 - 22:15 finnish time which is GMT+2 I belive if there's a crash report that might help.

I've tried reloading, didn't help. Hard reset of the xbox won't help. Reinstalling the game did not work. Had Robin move the building, still broken.

[​IMG]

Ask away if there's any other info that might help.

• _PandorasBox_

_PandorasBox_ Sandwich Man

May need to move the Animals out into a new barn and just demolish the broken one. Or maybe something broke in the file, which seems to cause weird issues that I've noticed while stalking the support forum. Not really able to help much apart from that, sadly