Wyrd Order of Furries Episode 4 - The Order of the Fennecs

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Jonesy, Mar 28, 2016.

?

Zootopia

1. I didn't like it.

3 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. I thought it was OK.

12 vote(s)
    14.8%
  3. I liked it.

38 vote(s)
    46.9%
  4. OH OH OH OH OHH, TRY EVERYTHING!

28 vote(s)
    34.6%
  1. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

I played that Pangolin Love game that's on Google for Valentine's Day. Is it bad to say that I got invested in the story very quickly, and didn't leave disappointed?

flibergdde and LOL BALL like this.
  2. NiamhNyx

NiamhNyx Phantasmal Quasar

Not half the thread, I think that only started like 15-20 pages ago.

3. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

i like to daydream about fantasy stuff like magic and demigods and destiny and stuff!
    yesterday i thought of an interesting premise. there is a guy (who is of course a fluffy guy) and he finds a genie.
    the guy wishes for omnipotence, expecting some sort of caveat, but the genie is like "sure thing" and gives it to him.
    but there are a number of problems he now has to deal with now, with no easy answers!

first, the ultimate good paradox! what is the ultimate good a person can do? does he make a heaven? how does he enact it? if he can time travel, when does he enact it? who is affected - if it's only people, when and where is the line drawn between people and animal? if it's all life, where is the line drawn between animate and inanimate? does he make a heaven for the amoeba too? what happens if he just reprograms everything to always be happy and safe? what if he creates new life that only has the ability to be happy and safe? how much new life does he create? would it be best if the entire universe was an unending totality of happy lifeforms who do nothing but smile? is that truly good? where does he stop?

secondly, deity dysphoria. because if a god is more complex than a person, where does this complexity come from when a person becomes a god? how much of themself already existed, and how much of themself had to be created to make the difference? what if this complexity is itself more than the entire complexity of a person - does that mean this event is technically their creation or birth? do the promises they made as a mortal still count if most of themself did not exist when the promise was made? would they go on to create more gods from people? or would it be more sensible to start a creation with nothing than to start with 0.1% of it already defined? when does he stop?

third, how could multiple omnipotent entities exist at the same time? how would they prevent one maniac entity from deleting everyone? what if they preemptively undo the deletion? what if the maniac preemptively undos their undo? what if they preemptively undo an infinite amount of possible undos? what if they use more than an infinite number of undos? what if they use an infinite number of infinite numbers of undos? how many preemptive undos would an entity need to protect themselves? perhaps there is a Mutually Assured Destruction situation here. or perhaps conflict between two omnipotent entities would split the universe in two, so technically both sides win and lose.

deities are cool c:

4. flibergdde

flibergdde Subatomic Cosmonaut

For anyone who plays boom beach, Me and Xal'Wis have a task force called the Furry Brigade, If anyone who will be ACTIVE wants to join, you can.

I think my head exploded reading that

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2017
  5. user2023444

user2023444 Guest

I've been a co-admin of the discord for a few days, I should probably reapply to actually be a member again
    Name: Christophe (kiChris)
    Species: bear I guess
    Class: Tourist
    Likes/Dislikes: Meat / Vegetables
    Why do you want to join us?: dunno

Witch Cat and Jonesy like this.
  6. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Added. Welcome back, WOOFian!

7. flibergdde

flibergdde Subatomic Cosmonaut

Lol discord doesnt work on my phone

So the soonest I can get onwill be a few monts when i finish modifying my laptop

Unless I can get ift working while im still modifiyng it

8. Myifee

Myifee Guest

A doodle from me and a thing I forgot to share:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. LOL BALL

LOL BALL Existential Complex

*hugs the art, because not even a screen can stop me when i am in need to hug really gud, floofeh art*

10. Myifee

Myifee Guest

My SO got a positively fabulous art of his favorite thing to be in most RPGs

[​IMG]

Artist is ItsWolven

Comito, Higuera, Mystic_Wulf and 4 others like this.
  11. LOL BALL

Woah, jeez this is amazing! I even had a little peep at some of their other works and they're really good! They even drew a nice 'vali! :3

Myifee likes this.
  12. Myifee

Myifee Guest

Yes

I commissioned them as well, so there'll be a neat thing coming soonish.

Edit:

This is not the abovementioned commish but one I just now got back from some time ago <3
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2017
  13. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

So who hasnt heard of Night In The Woods? If you havent, try it now :V

14. Mystic_Wulf

Mystic_Wulf Existential Complex

I've enjoyed it and played it, I'm a little sad about the length being 10 hours even if you do almost everything.

15. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

That depends if you find everything, do both paths, and get maybe both Demontower endings :V

16. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

got cups on my ears

LOL BALL and Higuera like this.
  17. Higuera

Higuera Cosmic Narwhal

Gregg rulz ok?

LOL BALL and Bonabopn like this.
  18. Comito

Comito Pangalactic Porcupine

Don't mind me, just sweeping the cobwebs away.

LOL BALL likes this.
  19. LOL BALL

Awww, but I liked the cobwebs! Now where will the spiders stay? Poor spiders...

20. Comito

Comito Pangalactic Porcupine

...okay, I'll leave some cobwebs.

LOL BALL likes this.