Wyrd Order of Furries, ACT III

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Jonesy, Dec 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

I don't usually think of eeveelutions as being any specific animal. I just like all the furry pokémon ^u^

2. Tleno

Tleno Spaceman Spiff

[​IMG]
    Is this good? I am not a big fan of strong contrast, but those eyes needed something else yellow to acompany them, and orange goes well with yellow.

LOL BALL, Seajun_, Myifee and 2 others like this.
  3. Mystic_Wulf

Mystic_Wulf Existential Complex

Meanwhile I haven't really done anything productive, I was just playing RUST with a bunch of pals all week basically.

4. Myifee

Myifee Guest

Works perfectly, thank you for doing it!~

5. TheTrueUmbrakiin

TheTrueUmbrakiin Giant Laser Beams

Yay for shinies \owo/
    Mine technically isn't shiny in that the rings are more blueish-green than the actual shiny palette, and the eyes match the rings, but... Eh, close enough, right?
    A lot of people do. I'll admit to being one of them.
    ...Now that I think of it, pretty much any eeveelution could be seen as foxlike, since Eevee itself is pretty fox-ish.

6. Bonabopn

@Jonesy When we make the next Wyrd thread, can we tidy up our member list? i was thinking we could @-tag everyone and ask if they want any changes to their entry (New name, new species, new colour, etc)
    Unless there's a limit on how many people you can @-tag. that would make sense.

7. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

That's a hell of a lot of work. I have been meaning to clean it up, and get rid of the people who signed up and never posted again. Considering how busy university is at the moment (or, at least, will be in the coming weeks), it might need to wait a while.

8. Tleno

Tleno Spaceman Spiff

Why do you need that freaking list anyways?! I am not listed on it and I still actively post here,and nothing stops me from doing it. It's unnecessary bureaucracy.

9. Bonabopn

The list is sort of what makes this a clan and not a chatroom. We could forget it if we want to.

10. TheTrueUmbrakiin

I had one of those "OMG POKÉMON ARE REAL" dreams last night!
    ...Unfortunately, it didn't last long, was after a bunch of weird stuff, and was pretty weird itself.
    Why do my dreams never make sense when I have them? :c

Bonabopn likes this.
  11. unownplyr

unownplyr Big Damn Hero

LOL BALL likes this.
  12. Mystic_Wulf

Ehh my dreams are boring, they involve me just walking along a foggy sidewalk really. Not so entertaining.

13. Bonabopn

My dreams are often of ADVENTURE and FANTASY and sometimes video games.
    They're always lucid, but i don't have complete control over it. I figure i can only do magic and stuff in my dream if i have no doubts about my ability to do it because it's a dream.
    My last nap featured a dream where there was a prince that may have been me and there was a lot of people around (i think it was a palace) and i was also secretly something else and there was an elevator.
    I also recall a larger creature accompanying the prince but i forgot what they did.

OmniGeoff likes this.
  14. LOL BALL

LOL BALL Existential Complex

My dreams are bizarre, creepy, and they just feel un-easy in many ways. They've gotten weirder now. I don't really lucid dream, but it's as if my dreams are attempting to do that, and failing, causing a huge mess and making the dreams end up becoming bizarre and un-natural.
    For example, I have dreams where me and my family are in a car, driving up a huge, steep mountain or weird road, or like times where we're walking around in a weird swamp-like area with odd, un-natural plants.
    A couple years ago, I had this dream where my family was locked in a basement and I had to save them by getting a key. I went to grab it, and then something pitch black and tall noticed me, carrying a sword-like thing in his hand. He began to chase me, and as soon as I got near the stairs, he stabbed me and kicked(?) me down. I died, obviously, but I didn't wake up. Instead, I went on to weirder dreams.
    I've had a couple like this one, just as random. I don't even know what they mean, but they sure aren't like a normal dream anyone would ever have.

15. linkthegamer

linkthegamer Master Astronaut

I don't have much else to do so i might be able to work on messaging actives and asking them if they want changes and other cleaning stuffs. All for the price of getting to name myself supreme galactic overlord of the fluffies.

16. TheTrueUmbrakiin

Hey, it beats nothing but blackness. That's what I usually get.
    Meanwhile, I've never had a lucid dream. If I ever do, it'll probably just be weirder than the dreams I do have.

17. Mystic_Wulf

I normally get that too, but I mostly dream when I fall asleep in class.
    Yeah I know I shouldn't be doing that, but I always turn my homework in (If I even remember we had homework). Plus I still pass with B's en C's.
    Also when I have trouble sleeping in the night + I have to wake up a 5am, why the fuck do you think I'm not going to be tired school?

18. Myifee

Myifee Guest

My dreams are usually color-muted and very, very weird.

Most (in)famous one that I've told people about was randomly sailing down a river of what I assumed to be katchup, on a canoe or boat shaped like a banana, and I vaguely recall singing Christmas charols.

I wish I was making that up.

19. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Finally got around to seeing Zootopia. Great film, and quite touching at times. Also loved the Godfather and Breaking Bad references.

Seajun_ and Firepaw Da Cat like this.
  20. Myifee

Myifee Guest

I forgot to answer this before, but only Espeon is really based on something specific (cats, specifically the Japanese mythos one with two tails, forgot the name)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.