Modding Help Would anyone be willing to mash some png files together?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by eri.e.h, Sep 8, 2018.

1. eri.e.h

eri.e.h Void-Bound Voyager

Im using the content patcher version of eemies map recolour, and it includes various options of flower grass in png files. I basically want to combine a couple of the flowers to get a different combination, would somebody be willing to help? I have a mac and i cant for the life of me figure out how to do this stuff on my computer :(

• coldazrael

coldazrael Existential Complex

I had a mac yesterday and particularly big one and I could (probably), for the life of me to solve this problem :V
      So, which flowers that you wanted 1stly?

• Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

I'm also willing to do it if coldazrael doesn't. :) Just let me know exactly what you want.

• eri.e.h

Thank you!! I hope this makes sense, but i wanted the original spring grass and winter from the eemie file to be kept the same, (its the file im using) and as for fall and summer, i was hoping to switch the fall grass from the grass.png instead of the eemie fall grass, and for summer, i wanted the white flowers from the spring eemie grass, the first of the spring grass/flower from grass.png, and the blue flowers from the summer eemie file. Sorry for the complicated summer (i put a photo of the combo) If its too much i totally understand!!

Attached Files:

• eri.e.h

Thanks!! i forgot to reply to you in my last comment oops

• coldazrael

I didn't mesh the pngs, only the CP codes though.
              Just to let you know that grasses isn't growing and all of them withers during winter, unless you have a certain mod like this to keep them intact ( https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1601/ )

So there is a config 'Eri's Request' that activates your favoured grasses, make sure that UseEemieGrass must be set to false and AliGrass must be set to none to avoid necessary conflicts.

Let me know if I edited the wrong grass, I'm currently on right now and I'll get it fixed asap if that happens :D

Attached Files:

• eri.e.h

Thank you so much!!! Ill try it out right now.
                Edit: i tried it and its perfect, thanks again!! Your an angel :)

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
                • coldazrael

I am indeed :V

My pleasure. Have fun with your time then :)