1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Worst weapon in the game.

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Palicence, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Palicence

Palicence Void-Bound Voyager

So I am trying to collect all of the pets and an easy way to do this would be to have a weapon that does very little damage. I now ask, what is the weakest weapon in the game?

2. DraikNova

DraikNova Spaceman Spiff

Get a randomly generated spear and keep it held out. Also, maybe try taking off some of your armor or using a Separator (health) set instead. Plus, you can always find them in Vaults if you need.

3. Palicence

Palicence Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you, and I forgot about the vaults. To me taking off my armor is a bad idea because whenever I do there always seems to be more than I remembered then I die.

4. Grave Knight

Grave Knight Subatomic Cosmonaut

Of the unique weapons I find the Firestorm's Fury the be pretty weak. Has a slow attack without a combo and its alt fire is a short range flamethrower blast. Not even as strong as the Flamethrower.

5. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Or I can make you a very weak gun

6. Guest0241525

Guest0241525 Guest

Snowballs

7. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

I don't know if they do damage

8. Guest0241525

Guest0241525 Guest

Would I mention them here if they didn't?

D.M.G. likes this.
  9. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

True, my excuses x)

10. Messyart

Messyart Starship Captain

The split shot cannon for a mech..

11. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

12. DraikNova

DraikNova Spaceman Spiff

I mean, the worst weapon that deals damage is the bug net, which has a DPS of 0.01 and a fire time of 1.5.

13. FoxDE2

FoxDE2 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I personally use the Dragon Head Pistol. I use it even on enemies near gentle stars and it doesn't kill them. One hit usually takes them below half health, too, so it's easier to tame them. Sometimes two shots.

14. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

Confirm for snowball, but only for those with REALLY low health. I caught the Hylotl city cat this way.

Otherwise, I use a tier 1 pistol for all my catching needs.

15. noobsqoou

noobsqoou Big Damn Hero

I use a common machine pistol, which I usually have anyway due to always carrying dual twin machine pistols in one of my slots.