World & Lore of Stardew Valley

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MagicallyClueless, Apr 28, 2016.

1. MagicallyClueless

MagicallyClueless Master Astronaut

Sebastian's so spooky because of that hoodie. That hoodie, I tell you!!!!

I KNEW I MARRIED A MAD MAN

Gabaw, rmd64 and NikkSword like this.
    • NikkSword

NikkSword Pangalactic Porcupine

Yes, but you love him. Maybe your love will heal him

Maybe he'll casually suggest you wear his hoodie one day, and when you put it on, IT COSUMES YOUR SOUL!

Gabaw and MagicallyClueless like this.
      • MagicallyClueless

i...
        i need to draw this

Gabaw and NikkSword like this.
        • NikkSword

NikkSword Pangalactic Porcupine

You need to draw this :paper:

Gabaw likes this.
          • Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

Ghosts start showing up at 51, and keep at it through level 90. I use them to farm solar essence. They also seem to carry around numerous copies of just two of the Dwarven scrolls. I've no idea why. Possibly they were all door-to-door salespeople at one time, and are therefore naturally cursed to carry their product and attempt to sell it in deserted places after death.

Last edited: May 11, 2016
              Gabaw, Lil' Mini and elebuu like this.
            • MagicallyClueless

For whoever mentioned the shipwrecked ghost that gives you the mermaid's pendant, and I feel stupid for not screencapping this

but I talked to Elliot in the library and he said that a long time ago, there was a shipwreck on the beach with lots of plundered gold

so it makes me think it's that guy

Gabaw and Borodin like this.
              • Irediel

Irediel Space Penguin Leader

I wanna go Zuzu City with Sebastian. ;) that's all I care about! I WANNA RELIVE THE 10-HEARTS EVENT AGAIN!

• MagicallyClueless

So, I've been utilizing the screenshot feature that Steam has to share stuff I think is interesting and relevant to this topic. I came upon this on the TV:

[​IMG]

The mermaid's pendant is something I already know, blah blah... but two interesting things caught my eye-

"Gem Sea" I didn't know the ocean around SDV had a name!
                  "Every region seems to have their own custom, but it always has something to do with the beach or ocean." BRUH THAT'S SO NEAT. I wonder why marriage is linked to the beach or ocean? Maybe the jellyfish or the merpeople have something to do with the origin of marriage or binding lovers together

Borodin, Gabaw and mrobake like this.
                  • Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

This is way better than Soviets on the moon. I have a question though. Many in fact. What about the Wizard? It's mentioned by somebody, Lewis I think or Marnie, maybe even Robin, that Rasmodius just appeared one day perhaps also bringing the tower with him (though not clear about that). How are the junimos related to it all? The monsters, the magic? Are the junimos monsters? If the slimes are dead iridium people are the junimos the spirits of an ancient tribe in the valley? Also what is the wizard making in his cauldron and to what purpose is he making it? Is he much older than he looks, a potion of youth perhaps? Why do Evelyn and George not mention him as far as I know? Maybe they do, never got enough hearts.

Borodin and MagicallyClueless like this.