Working Ship Guns

Discussion in 'Vehicles and Mounts' started by illuminati168, Jun 29, 2015.

1. illuminati168

illuminati168 Aquatic Astronaut

Me and my friend were talking about starbound today and came up with the idea that the journeys between planets and solar systems could be longer (not by much) and while on the journeys the player could go up into the place where the cannon/guns are and be able to fire them at space penguin pirates, and blow a hole in them then steal all of the materials and such from the crew. To aid the player in this, they would be able to use the employment machine (from the 2nd ship upgrade) to employ a crew to man the guns and/or help steal the other ships stuff.

To add to this again, during online mode this could also be actual players battling each other and taking each others things.

I don't know if this is easy to do (probably not) and I would do it myself but I can't mod :(

2. H0PELESS

H0PELESS Void-Bound Voyager

Good Idea!

3. ChaoticGamer

ChaoticGamer Master Astronaut

yea they need get to that one first, ppl luv to shoot "Big guns" no joke.

4. Sharp(JQ)

Sharp(JQ) Ketchup Robot

I do not know about space battles, but the ship cannons would be interesting. For example, the hero sets the weapon on the ship, and then, already on the planet, indicates the target using the Beacon or laser pointer. And the fire falls from heaven. This is possibly to make a cannons in different capacities. The biggest gun detonate the planet to pieces. In the name of the Empire! :)