REQUEST WonderfulFarmLife Map: Patio Edit

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Alcachofi, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Alcachofi

Alcachofi Void-Bound Voyager

Hello there! Thanks for reading my post.
    You see, Pathoschild has been kind enough to uodate the WonderfulFarmLife map to 1.3, and honestly I can't thank him enough, for I have been wanting to use this mod for looong.

The only issue is that, due to the way the original way the map is coded, the spouse's area collides with the patio area the mod has (only with the BBQ/grill area). I don't want to remove the BBQ area completely, for it's really cute and I really like it, so I want to move it.

From what I've recollected, I can move it by editing the "data" JSON file the mod has. And I (kinda) do understand how to do it (thanks to an hour and a half of reading the modding:maps wiki page), but I'm afraid I'm not an expert at this and I still have a lot of questions, so my fear is that I'll end up causing more errors, f*ck something up, or simply not manage to move the tiles at all.

So, I my request would be that someone helps edit the "data" file of the mod to move it either a little more to the left, so it's still kinda behind the farmhouse but beside the doghouse (and thus not colliding anymore) OR beside the farmhouse (to left of it) and in front of the doghouse. Or wherever really, as long as it doesn't eff up the spouse's area, I don't really care where it's relocated to.

I'd be super hyper mega thankful to anyone who'd be willing to help with this!
    PS: The mod can be found in the "Updating Mods for Stardew Valley 1.3" thread.