RELEASED WONDERFUL FARM LIFE. [SMAPI] version updated 7/2, now with grandpa's memorial! MAKE YOUR FARM SICK!

Discussion in 'Mods' started by taintedwheat, May 23, 2016.

1. mirnamika

mirnamika Scruffy Nerf-Herder

{
    "EditPath": true,
    "RemovePathAlltogether": false,
    "ShowFarmStand": true,
    "RemoveShippingBin": true,
    "ShowPatio": true,
    "ShowBinClutter": true,
    "AddDogHouse": true,
    "AddGreenHouseArch": true,
    "AddTelescopeArea": false,
    "ShowTreeSwing": false,
    "ShowPicnicTable": false,
    "ShowPicnicBlanket": false,
    "AddStoneBridge": false,
    "ShowMemorialArea": false,
    "ShowMemorialAreaArch": false,
    "UsingTSE": true
    }

• Jinxiewinxie

Jinxiewinxie Farmer Fashionista

Hmm, it looks like it is missing some options so it may be outdated. Can you try removing it and then using the files in this new upload?

Attached Files:

• mirnamika

mirnamika Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tried the new files,still the same problem,the shipping bin is invisible but still in the same spot. :/

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

Will you update this to the new version

• Gotomtom

Gotomtom Orbital Explorer

The move shipping container mod seems to cause crashes to desktop when you right click (Regardless of when or where you right click) (the files from: MoveShippingContainer.zip)

Wonderfull farmlife seems to cause crashes on start-up. (the files from: WonderfulFarmLife . SMAPI.zip)

Farmlife seems to work? (the files from: farm life, plz test both farm xnbs and let me know which is the super good good.zip)
            Just a bit strange having a shipping bin lid hovering where the bin used to be :p

note completely fresh install(yes completely), SMAPI-0.40.1.1-2, no other mods at this moment, wanted to get the farm working first (I loathe that cliff on the far left, screws with my perfectly ordered placement of farm stuff)

• secondbreakfastpip

secondbreakfastpip Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Pleeeeseee update for 1.1 >u< I really love the little swings and dog house and picknick set. They're so cute :3

• athens09

athens09 Intergalactic Tourist

pls oh pls oh pls update fore the 1.1 version! I really wanna try it out with all the doghouse, telescope, beautiful bridges, etc! it looks so cute!

• Coolwyngs

Coolwyngs Giant Laser Beams

Yes please update for the 1.1 version. I love all the cute stuff.

• kriana

kriana Big Damn Hero

If this does get updated for 1.1, is the source available anywhere? I'd love to compile the SMAPI version for Mac.

• LenkoFlamer

LenkoFlamer Astral Cartographer

This works with alternate farms? Cuz I want to use it on a Riverside Farm

• Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

It will work, but there might be some graphical issues since on other farm maps a lot of things will not be where the mod expects them to be.

• LenkoFlamer

LenkoFlamer Astral Cartographer

I will try it and see what happens, thanks

lilrosaleen likes this.
                          • JOHNKRELL007

JOHNKRELL007 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Version for 1.1? I would like to see all these things on my farm, but I'm using the hill-top farm.

• Pandora456

Pandora456 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Update it again please!

• taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

this mod will be updated soon.

Minakie and kimberly6979 like this.
                                • kimberly6979

kimberly6979 Phantasmal Quasar

OMG!Really?!:3:3:3

• taintedwheat

kimberly6979 likes this.
                                  • Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

I learned to live without your cellar by now (especially since I don't really have a cellar in this save haha), but I still really miss this mod. I'm so happy it's being updated. :>

My life hasn't been the same without the barbecue area and the dog house. I missed them so much I ended up making my own water/food bowl. xD

[​IMG]
                                    I had plans to make a dog house as well, but it didn't happen yet, I've been super busy as well.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
                                      taintedwheat likes this.
                                    • taintedwheat

Same, i haven't really been playing because my own mods haven't been updated. jinxie has been mia, and i'm ok with that, people have lives.

luckily my other programming friend will help make the mod updated so it wont be depreciated much longer.

also can i see where you got your house from? major cute

discord.gg/stardewvalley <<< server filled of sdv stuff

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

That's right, you have been away so you are outdated on the latest mods! You must go through the forums and Nexus (and the ones I'm using, haha), but you can start with Elle's buildings masterpiece: http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/elles-seasonal-non-seasonal-building-replacements.127106/
                                        I gotta say it's by far one of my favorite mods that was ever released. I followed the wip progress on Tumblr and waited a long time for it to be ready... but man was it worth it. <3
                                        The seasonal buildings require the Seasonal B̶u̶i̶l̶d̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ Immersion mod to work as well, so I'm attaching them to this post in case you want to use them, since some people were having trouble figuring out how to install it. All you need to do is unzip it.
                                        Also, don't forget to update SMAPI. :p

And I almost never use Discord but... SV chanel? From now on I'll log Discord every time I have a day off. xD

Attached Files:

taintedwheat likes this.
                                        • eemie

eemie Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

What the hell is a discord