Question Witch Cat's Witch Hut of Magic and Mystery! Spells, AMA, Tarot, and More!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Witch Cat, Jul 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Witch Cat

Witch Cat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

With so many questions about love, guess that...
    [​IMG]

And as to your question, you got...

[​IMG]

Death! Wait no comeback, I promise it's not as grim as it seems. Ya da ya new beginnings cannot begin without loss, something must be risked to gain something new, in short, I can't guarantee that this person will share your feelings but you'll never know till you try, right? Go for it! What's the worst that could happen? Either she accepts your feelings and you two form a great relationship or she doesn't and you guys can just continue being friends. Life is short, live it to the fullest! This by no means means you have to go out there right now and proclaim your love, take your time if you need to, approach it slowly. Just keep in mind that you shouldn't let fear get in your way.

2. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Kitty Kat, can ya' do me again?

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  3. Witch Cat

You can get as many readings as you want!

4. D.M.G.

D.M.G. Master Astronaut

Hey, whaddya think of my future if I'm with a Floofy cat?

5. Witch Cat

I'm on my phone rn so I can't put all the pretty pictures 'n' stuff, I'll just give it to ya' straight. I drew the Reverse Page of Swords. Relationships are exciting! They're a massive source of thrill and happiness but don't walk into one blindly, tread carefully in this new relationship and try to take things at an even pace that leaves the both of you comfortable and happy for a long, and joyous relationship.

6. Omicron445

Omicron445 Pangalactic Porcupine

It's october now, I demand this thread gets spooky! @Witch Cat how will my Halloween go?

Witch Cat and Firebird Zoom like this.
  7. Witch Cat

Extra spooky. Make sure to pet and give sacrifices to all the black cats you see! Also I might win a new tarot deck this month so yaaaay.

8. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

Hey, Witch, I have another scene someone asked to run by you.

Waffle-Chan and Witch Cat like this.
  9. Witch Cat

I love it! This person very obviously puts a lot of time and research into their work and it really shows, everything is really spot on. Only changes I'd say to make are if you wanna show this person is indecisive and fearful of making a choice, I recommend using the reversed II of Swords instead of reversed Hanged Man and the Ten of Swords rather than the Seven of Swords. Seven of Swords would be more appropriate if the character was the one who backstabbed their friend directly. Wheel of Fortune would be fitting if things got better for the character no matter what but if the character needs to be actively determined to get stuff to improve, I'd suggest using The Chariot instead.

Might feel like a lot but it really isn't, the choices are all amazing and the writer could leave the excerpt as is if they wanted to!

Waffle-Chan and Firebird Zoom like this.
  10. Firebird Zoom

Thanks. I'll be sure to tell him.

Witch Cat and Waffle-Chan like this.
  11. dearautumn

dearautumn Void-Bound Voyager

Hi Witch! I have [strike]silly[/strike] question for you.

Should I be bold, take the lead and invite that special someone to see each other out of university ? Or should I wait before we know each other more, wait for him to ask me or just take more my time ?
    Thank you :kitten2:

Witch Cat and Waffle-Chan like this.
  12. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Hey Kitty, here’s a question

How long will it be until my life majorly improves?

Witch Cat likes this.
  13. Witch Cat

Yay, glad to see this forum is still being used! But anyway,
    Ace of Swords! Sorry, I lost the link to the cool lil' tarot card pictures but anyway, to your question! Ace of Swords, in short, represents victory, a sharp mind. Great potential for happiness is present here but it doesn't mean that happiness is the only route in your future. The Ace of Swords is a double-edged blade and this power must be handled carefully. Are the current circumstances surrounding you and your special one favourable to make a confession right now? What is motivating you to try to ask them out? Spend a moment reflecting on your situation and desires purely logically and do it with the confidence that whatever choice you make is the right one! Hope I helped!

Ooo, interesting question.
    Reversed X of Swords! Again, sorry lost the pretty tarot pictures. Anyway! This card says that you have endured great struggles throughout your life but you're in a quiet period right now, an opportune moment to begin healing. To take a few moments out of your life to practice self-care and taking care of yourself emotionally, physically, and maybe even spiritually. The time for positive change is now and you need to get out there and get it yourself by allowing yourself to heal. A fully reformed life won't drop into your lap and you need to go out and actively pursue it to the best of your abilities. However, don't feel like you should push yourself to the breaking point. Take it slow and easy, this is a healing period, not a race. Do what's best for you and your life will be loads better because of it.

14. dearautumn

15. Firebird Zoom

16. Witch Cat

Yes, you should go ahead and invite him to hang out! Just handle the situation carefully, watch for signs, warnings, just keep a sharp eye but by all means go ahead and invite him! Happiness is guaranteed as long as you go into the situation with a clear head and confident spirit. And even if unfortunately things don't work out despite you playing your cards right, you will exit the situation having gained something, so that's something!

Yes those are it! Thank you so much!

dearautumn and Firebird Zoom like this.
  17. dearautumn

It was a victory indeed, thank you very (or at least for giving me the courage to man up a bit) :up:

Witch Cat likes this.
  18. rogerflash

rogerflash Poptop Tamer

When will I be paid a salary?

19. Witch Cat

MISSED ME, CHILDREN? GATHER 'ROUND, GATHER 'ROUND! THERE'S FAR MORE WITCHING TO DO, CAN'T JUST LAY ABOUT. THERE ARE FORTUNES TO TELL! SEND ME YOUR QUESTIONS!

20. The Purple Dragon

The Purple Dragon Master Astronaut

Will I find what I am searching for?

Welcome back, by the way!

Witch Cat likes this.