1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED WIP: The Viera of Ivalice 0.3.2

The Viera of Ivalice have fled to the stars

1. SacredCaedeus

SacredCaedeus Phantasmal Quasar

Sorry, I can't respect the idea of forcing people to go through rng on top of rng on top of rng (finding a Viera settlement on a planet, finding a merchant NPC, and then seeing if the recipe(s)/items you're looking for are even stocked) for such a thing. It's just bad design that favors the lucky and shows zero respect for anyone. At the least meet the player half-way for non-Viera races and allow them the option to earn the ability to craft stuff (even if it's just weapons and armor/cosmetics). Besides, it's perfectly reasonable and realistic for other races to learn recipes and techniques from each other. I find it astounding that really isn't a thing in Vanilla outside of pixel printers... but that's another problem for (potentially) another thread.

2. AmazonValkyrie

AmazonValkyrie Spaceman Spiff

I definitely need to do some work on magicite in more ways than one :zzz: I may do a work around as far as where it spawns, and I could totally look into making it useful for other races as far as recipes go. Definitely taking all of your ideas into account, y'all ^_^

I'm in spriting mode right now, and I've managed to complete five new armor sets over the past few weeks O_O I honestly could do with replaying Starbound just to wrap my mind around a lot of the aspects of the mod that need tweaking.

3. billwopeh

billwopeh Phantasmal Quasar

Waiting for update.

4. Natural Aura

Natural Aura Pangalactic Porcupine

Patients is a virtue, my friend. :drinkinggentcat:

Anderebu likes this.
  5. Kilala

Kilala Big Damn Hero

Are you still working on this?

6. lemonmintdrop

lemonmintdrop Void-Bound Voyager

By far my most favorite mod in Starbound. I know development for this ebbs and flows, and perhaps you're busy in real life. But I just wanted to say thank you for the amazing mod.

SnuggleFish likes this.
  7. Kilala

Kilala Big Damn Hero

Affects Crafting Menus (Research) in FU
    Viera
    Also it messes up the ship BYOS in FU now I have the patch installed also it seems he changed the BYOS in FU but if you use the FU BYOS small ship it is fine LOL very very small ship the FU mini BYOS ship
    otherwise you get the ship background you cannot change you'll have to build over it I am just writing this so anyone else using the FU BYOS knows which to choose. I hope it is updated soon I love this mod.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
  8. Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs Pangalactic Porcupine

AmazonValkyrie, last post December 5th, 2019.

It's almost 2022 and still no word. Is everything okay?

9. SacredCaedeus

SacredCaedeus Phantasmal Quasar

So is this still being worked on at all? It'd be a pity for this to go unfinished.