1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED WIP: The Viera of Ivalice 0.3.2

The Viera of Ivalice have fled to the stars

1. Darkralts

Darkralts Starship Captain

in the inventors table, no have viera craft stations, only see in new viera character, I create avikan, human and glicht. you can give me the item id of all crafting stations? I have many magicity to use in mi main human character.

2. Hubnester

Hubnester Pangalactic Porcupine

Could you change the frames of your SAIL to start with default.0 instead of default.1? The reason I'm asking this is because I'm making something that can change the appearance of certain ship objects to racial versions and all the rest of the SAILs (and objects) start at default.0 (if you don't want to change it that's fine). Fixed it on my end (patched an alias for default.0 saying that it's default.16)

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  3. Darkralts

Darkralts Starship Captain

forgot this, my main character is buged and I deleted, starting a new starbound aventure whit viera race ^^

4. Nyumi

Nyumi Void-Bound Voyager

Are viera villages/settlements spawning in the latest version? if so do you need vision dust to see them? how do you make it and how do you use it if its needed? I'm new at this so sorry for any stupid questions >.<

5. AmazonValkyrie

AmazonValkyrie Spaceman Spiff

They spawn but it's my old setup and is buggy because of an object I have to fix/remove. Settlements are something that have been up in the air for a while mainly because they've been undergoing a redesign with this new method of unlocking them, and I admittedly haven't devoted the time to ironing out all the kinks. I intend to have them fixed up and ready in one of the next few updates.

6. Nyumi

Nyumi Void-Bound Voyager

Wait what's the difference between the villages and the settlements..? and do we need the vision dust to see the current villages that spawn?

7. t4k0y4k1

t4k0y4k1 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you for this mod...

Is it possible to make viera special wardrobes dyeable? Like make red mage outfit can be dyed to black...

8. AmazonValkyrie

The original settlements that I setup just spawn in the open world of specific biomes. These settlements will be replaced in the future with instanced areas accessed by a gate that's opened with vision dust.

I plan to make everything dye-able in the future. This will happen when I remake the Viera wardrobe

I also wanted to chime in and wish everyone happy holidays, as well as provide a verbal update on progress. I regret that I haven't posted any updates (content or bug fixes) since the Fall. Since I last updated I've been sorting through a lot of problems in real life, and such things have kept me preoccupied. I dont want to go into detail but things have really been up and down for me the past several months. My work has continued to be scattered across various aspects of the mod. I had been focused on the ship and the mech only to find myself overwhelmed from my own inner pressure to ensure it is all top notch. More recently I've even pulled my focus towards reworking the Viera bodies and animations for both genders, and I've been (finally) designing more clothing for them, as well as their tiered job armors. I've laid out on paper a crafting system that I'm hoping will please you all with it's comparability to Terraria and more-so WoW. I'll try and post some bug fixes to ensure the current build is running smoothly, however I don't expect any content updates until January or so, namely because of the holidays and the sheer amount of time it will take me to efficiently crank out top notch sprite work. I don't intend to keep you all waiting for long though, and I've always appreciated the patience, kindness and feedback that you all have given me for my work. I really love being able to create something that is special to so many people, and I only hope to inspire you all as much as things in this world have inspired me. I'll keep you all posted, and I hope you all have wonderful holidays!

9. GoldRidley

GoldRidley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

No worries, buddy. I can sympathize. There's no need to be 'on' all the time, when it comes to these hobbies. Nobody's paying you, heheh.

Happy holidays to you, too!

10. AmazonValkyrie

Today's Progress Update:

Working through a list of reported bugs today to prep for a minor update. All wigs have been fixed to display properly and with all ear shapes. This has proven a tad tricky what with the new, angled back ear stance I've created, but I believe I've found a good balance. I want to rewrite their descriptions as well. I've also removed the gramophone from the old Viera village setup. This was causing some crashes and is a must for a fix. I'll also be adding a craftable waystone teleporter for building purposes. I don't know why I didn't create one sooner x_x Hope to post the update soon!

sigint likes this.
  11. AmazonValkyrie

AmazonValkyrie updated WIP: The Viera of Ivalice with a new update entry:

Bug fixes & a new waystone

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. ShadowDragon8685

ShadowDragon8685 Subatomic Cosmonaut

I think there's something wrong with the Viera mod. I opened the mech crafting station's legs tabs and Starbound hard-crashed on me. I checked the log file and found the following line:

[19:21:36.505] [Error] Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (ItemException) No such item 'mechlegsmagitekproto'

13. AmazonValkyrie

Sorry about that x_x I’ll get it fixed and updated shortly. Thank you for letting me know

14. Viera

Viera Void-Bound Voyager

I don't have Starbound, yet! But I'm so, so excited to immediately install this mod. The Viera are my favorite FF race, and I've always been a sucker for bunny beast people. So, this is a dream come true! I love the vanity armors so, so much!

AmazonValkyrie likes this.
  15. AmazonValkyrie

16. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Milly Rainbowskittlez Cosmic Narwhal

17. lai03

lai03 Void-Bound Voyager

I found a problem with the dreadwing mission, where it crashes everytime you accept to go to the mission area.

18. AmazonValkyrie

Have you tried the mission as another race? Also do you have other mods installed? I’m not sure how the Viera could trigger a crash for that. Post your Starbound.log file here and it will say what the cause of the issue is

19. Moriane

Moriane Aquatic Astronaut

This mod is absolutely amazing. I love the Viera. The blocks and tiles are so beautiful, and I'm desperately awaiting the chocobo mount and job outfits! Thanks for your hard work, AmazingValkyrie. :3

20. Ruthkhania

Ruthkhania Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you for the beautiful mod <3 I hope you finish and polish the mod soon :catsmile::catxD:

AmazonValkyrie likes this.