1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED WIP: The Viera of Ivalice 0.3.2

The Viera of Ivalice have fled to the stars

1. Karmel

Karmel Void-Bound Voyager

Hopefully everything works out for yah :D

2. jebus_rette_mich

jebus_rette_mich Void-Bound Voyager

A.W.E.S.O.M.E !!!

3. AmazonValkyrie

AmazonValkyrie Spaceman Spiff

So I couldn't finish as much as I had hoped to before releasing the update, but I'm gonna post it today. I hope you all will be pleased ^_^ I can't wait to show y'all!

4. AmazonValkyrie

AmazonValkyrie updated WIP: The Viera Race of Ivalice with a new update entry:

Updated to Upbeat Giraffe and more content added!

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Agoraphobian

Agoraphobian Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just started up a new character, and I have to say, you've done a damn fine job!
    Seriously, I wasn't expecting you to make an unique A.I for the ship!

I had this mod back in the Koala stable, but had to remove when I switched to the nightly build.
    Again, awesome stuff, thank you continuing to work on this!

AmazonValkyrie likes this.
  6. AmazonValkyrie

I'm so glad you like it! Expect to see the Viera ship over the coming weeks once I put in the first furniture pack ^_^ And you're welcome, it's my pleasure to work on this. Thank you for downloading and for appreciating my mod :)

7. Connor McNew

Connor McNew Void-Bound Voyager

I'm having a lot of trouble getting this mod to work.

I extract it, then copy it directly to my giraffe_storage/mods... Is there something I'm missing here?

8. Luwura

Luwura Void-Bound Voyager

Do you have a character creation mod? If not, you'll need one for custom races to show up.

9. AmazonValkyrie

So sorry I couldn't respond sooner. Luwura is right, you'll need a character extension mod to work in conjunction. I meant to link one to my mod page when I remade it last night, but in my hurry, I forgot >_< The one I use is by Kawa and I believe it's called xbawks. Let me know if this fixes it!

10. AmazonValkyrie

I'd Love to see what everyone is building with the new tiles! Feel free to post pictures here in the discussion thread, and also use this thread to make any and all suggestions for the mod for what you'd like to see!

On a side note, it'd be really cool to play with you all on a server ^_^

11. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I can't find the silver vieran valkyrie, gold tier armor, or botanica armor. It is in the latest version? I really like what the mod has to offer so far. I know it is still a WIP, but I really look forward to all the viera tier set and class armor sets. My vieran is of course a space pirate... kind of like Fran, but different. Also one who loves future technology especially apex and human technology for her ship. Although I am still messing around with the new tiles. She is a little homesick so I working on creating a nostalgic room just for that purpose. :)

Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
  12. AmazonValkyrie

Yep, the armors are definitely in this version! I crafted them in game all last week when I was play testing my characters. When I get Home from my work tonight, I'll let you know specifically where they're craftable, and give a full response to your message and review! So glad you're enjoying it ^_^

13. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I just wanted to let you know when using the Morphball tech it shows the ball on your character sprite and it looks funny and all, but kind of annoying as well..

14. AmazonValkyrie

So the Viera silver and gold armors are both crafted at the anvil and the tier V Aegisalt armor (Botanica) is crafted at the accelerator table.

I almost unlocked the morph ball tech last night, so I'll check it out and see how it looks. If it's anything I can fix or make look better, I'll add it to my list of fixes for a minor update. I've got a few other tiny fixes to update the download link with anyhow.

I Love hearing RP details about characters! I really want to find a way to allow for unique characters to be created. So that each character can be everyone's own. I'm determined to do so with NPCs, one of whom will be a pirate herself :p Buuuut I don't wanna spoil any surprises I've got in store.

On a side note, I'm really itching to finish my designs for the ship. I really hope everybody will like it! Its a design that I think will make everyone want to live on their ship!

L3W likes this.
  15. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I am surprised to hear you like RP. I wish I could show you a pic of my Viera in my ship, but I can't figure out how to take a screenshot :c Also thanks for getting back to me I appreciate it! :D

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
  16. AmazonValkyrie

No need to thank me for responding! I wish more fans of the mod would talk in the discussion thread! Yeah, I like the idea of role playing custom characters in game.

You can take a pic by pressing F12 on the keyboard and it will end up in a steam folder (though I can't remember which one right now >_< )

17. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

Here is a snippet for you of my Viera named Hylia on her ship in her club room (WIP).
    Hylia at her music club WIP.png

Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
  18. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

I am made a new cursor mod called TatlTael Cursor. Go check it out if you want to :p

Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
  19. L3W

L3W Ketchup Robot

Hey, AmazonValkyrie on my TatlTael mod page I put a link to this Viera race mod page since some people asked what race mod it was. I hope it gets more people to download this awesome mod! :)

20. AmazonValkyrie

Daw, thanks! Your mod is such a cool idea! I'm a pretty hardcore Zelda fan myself (and Star Wars fan-so I've been meaning to mention how cute your icon is!). Thanks again for that!

[DOUBLEPOST=1423245964][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and can you give me a link to your mod?