1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED [WIP] MrPigeon's Spell Tomes 0.1

Some magic you haven't seen before

1. Mr_Pigeon

Mr_Pigeon Void-Bound Voyager

Mr_Pigeon submitted a new mod:

[WIP] MrPigeon's Spell Tomes - Some magic you haven't seen before

Read more about this mod...

2. DarkBirdo

DarkBirdo Phantasmal Quasar

I have an idea: racial tomes
    Avian: shoots energy crystals, when charged unleashes an energy wave. Fire Damage
    Apex: shoots lasers, when charged launches a barrage of rockets. Electric damage.
    Floran: shoots razor sharp leaves, when charged launches many leaves at once. Poison damage.
    Hylotl: shoots bolts of water, when charged unleashed a great wave. Frost damage.
    Novakid: it's the Solus Eruption
    Glitch: Plasma Hell
    Human: The Last Tome
    What do you think?

3. Mr_Pigeon

Mr_Pigeon Void-Bound Voyager

Well, I think it's a nice idea but needs some changes. For example, Plasma Hell looks like Apex, not Glitch weapon.
    And what is The Last Tome. Yeah, I know, it must be something really epic, but what?
    Anyway, racial tomes will be realised in one of the next updates I think. Thank you for suggesting!

4. DarkBirdo

DarkBirdo Phantasmal Quasar

I meant the Glacial Wave, but The Last Tome could be human as Earth is no more, it could be the last human magic Tome, powered by the Cultivator, it could be a support weapon, healing allies and such or having homing capabilities.
    For the Glitch, maybe something that shoots swords, when fully charged some sort of glitched, static sword, like the glitch staff from the beta

5. baconsama25

baconsama25 Cosmic Narwhal

It'd be neat to have more spells, and for them to be charge-based instead of having a bow's behavior. I saw you have issues with that last one, though. There's the DragonHead pistol (vanilla Bone Dragon pistol) and some FU weapons that are charge-based, should you need examples for studying the coding.

6. Testamentexe

Testamentexe Void-Bound Voyager

I just found this mod, all I can say is that due to this alone made me want to mod. Currently I'm just relearning to do sprite art for the third time but now I gotta learn how to code. Thank you for such an amazing mod, granted it's still a WIP but I'm in love with it!

Also of possible (if you haven't given up on this at least) maybe a tome that shoots swords or the jaw/bite?

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  7. peteOlantern graveyards

peteOlantern graveyards Scruffy Nerf-Herder

bro, this mod is amazing, please continue, you made a really good work, the mod is but, bu can be more great, continue the excellente work