Winter Update - Bugfixes

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by metadept, Feb 2, 2015.

1. metadept

metadept Mostly Harmless Codesman

metadept submitted a new blog post:

Winter Update - Bugfixes

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
    beari78, Seyiji, Eirikra and 10 others like this.
  2. DiBBz

DiBBz Big Damn Hero

ty for the fixes

Axe Garian likes this.
  3. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

"Fix some bugs with cat..."

I'll go read the full version now :)

gonarr, Yzzey and Cat656 like this.
  4. bbq1040

bbq1040 Big Damn Hero

I just wanted to say that I appreciate the effort you guys have put into this game. In a time when companies like to take the money and run you are delivering a great product. That kind of work doesnt go unnoticed. Cheers.

5. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

If only a certain bunch of other people 'round here shared this opinion :)

6. User011232

User011232 Guest

Will the sudden Error/Game Crash on entering the ship be fixed aswell with zisss patch, yess?

7. eksynn

eksynn Giant Laser Beams

thank you CF! can't wait to check some of the stable updates ^^ i hope it stabilizes soon so i can go back to having both a stable and a nightly copy tho xD
    PS: that crystal monster is easy. what's hard is not dying by fall-damage when trying to run away. lol

ah, so that wasn't just me?

CorraidhĂ­n and User011232 like this.
  8. Alucard I

Alucard I King Homestuck I

Hell yes. I can now update the thread.

9. ThaOneDon

ThaOneDon Parsec Taste Tester

Well i'm glad thats over. Crashes were pretty annoying. Thanks for all the hard work.

[​IMG]

10. StarScribe

StarScribe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks for the patch notes :)

11. User011232

User011232 Guest

No, unfortunately you weren't the only one. It is pretty annoying. It#s not like it's crashing every 10 minutes on me, but once in like an hour or two.

Thing is, it didn't happen Pre-UpBeat-Giraffe. So I'm quite sad to assume it's something ingame that causes it. Yet I'm not sure what it is but as far as I can remember, it happens imediately when teleporting to the ship or in the first 1-3 minutes after teleporting to the ship.

Sasquas likes this.
  12. garpu

garpu Subatomic Cosmonaut

13. eksynn

eksynn Giant Laser Beams

@Hyaziha ~ for me it happened immediately after i died by fall-damage when trying to destroy one of the new bosses.. it was quite annoying. but at least i didn't lose anything xD

14. Celd' The Magi

Celd' The Magi Pangalactic Porcupine

I have been following Starbound the devs and its progress for some time. Supporting it as an EAG with high hopes of it being better then Terraria (and it is by).
    And however impatient I was and am and in my personal opinion the lacking in frequency of updates.

This update is quality. And has brought it back for me.

Good work. Now keep it coming. And no not another year for a "update" please. I want to see 1.0 soon!

Cheers

bbq1040 likes this.
  15. Huzzah! Thank you very much.

16. Froggermann

Froggermann Space Hobo

This update is awesome, I look forward to the next update (and maybe 1.0 soon maybe, yes,...no...okay ill just be here then)

17. User011232

User011232 Guest

Oh, I see. Well, but death brins your character immeadiately back to the ship aswell (you can skip the respawn-scene: your character is already on ship whener in the rebirth-scene you press ESC). Cooooooould be related. Could be.

18. Knarral

Knarral Aquatic Astronaut

Whatever you did just broke the sound. I can't hear anything at all.

19. ApocalypticN

ApocalypticN Aquatic Astronaut

I noticed another glitch where if I try to buy weapons from a merchant, they are entirely random. Like, I'll see certain items, mouse over them and it shows me stats for another item, and if I close and re-open the merchant's inventory all the weapons change again. Also, whenever I actually buy a gun, that also gives me a random gun different from the first two displayed.

Spectre118 likes this.
  20. Duvahkiin

Duvahkiin Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah,if i click in a weapon than go back to another and repeat that process it changes the weapon,its random...