Mob Winged Mobs.

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Epicroyal, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Epicroyal

Epicroyal Cosmic Narwhal

All of the randomly generated mobs we see are land based, which makes me worry if they lack flying creatures.
    Diversity is what this suggestion asks for, Winged Mobs in general can be anything. Like a bird, dragon, whatever the devs are doing for a theme. However, I don't quite mean penguins, as they cannot fly.
    Most flying creatures you could see on a Low level planet would be passive. But if you were on a higher threat level planet, you would most likely see something like a Vulture wanting to pluck your bones.
    Lets say there is a boss mob that can fly, like a dragon I have mentioned. Don't let it discourage you that you cannot follow it to the end of the planet. Fly a space-craft after it, good old fashioned dog fighting sound interesting to anybody? (Yes quite obviously, that's why people fly jets in BF3.)

2. todayisok

todayisok Subatomic Cosmonaut

Today I was just (re-)reading the old updates on the homepage, and I forgot about this:

It's from April. They didn't leave them out, don't worry.

3. Epicroyal

Epicroyal Cosmic Narwhal

Great!

4. Sgt. Sprocket

Sgt. Sprocket Parsec Taste Tester

Aliens with Jetpacks.

Doesn't necessarily have to be wings....

5. Epicroyal

Epicroyal Cosmic Narwhal

Your picture reminds me of Daxter.. Or is it based off of it? Anyway, sure why not?

6. Sgt. Sprocket

Sgt. Sprocket Parsec Taste Tester

It's Dingodile from Crash Bandicoot: Warped (A nice man on the forum sprited him Starbound style :D)

pigrocket likes this.