1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue [Windows][Single Player]Kegs getting destroyed, and crashing shortly after

Discussion in 'Support' started by Mr. Foxxie, May 24, 2018.

1. Mr. Foxxie

Mr. Foxxie Void-Bound Voyager

InnerException:
    Stack Trace: at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
    at Netcode.NetDictionary`5.get_Item(TKey key) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Netcode\NetDictionary.cs:line 88
    at StardewValley.Network.OverlaidDictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Network\OverlaidDictionary.cs:line 98
    at StardewValley.GameLocation.<>c__DisplayClass196_0.<checkAction>b__0() in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:line 3991
    at StardewValley.ModHooks.OnGameLocation_CheckAction(GameLocation location, Location tileLocation, Rectangle viewport, Farmer who, Func`1 action) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\ModHooks.cs:line 13
    at StardewValley.GameLocation.checkAction(Location tileLocation, Rectangle viewport, Farmer who) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:line 3915
    at StardewValley.Locations.DecoratableLocation.checkAction(Location tileLocation, Rectangle viewport, Farmer who) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\DecoratableLocation.cs:line 265
    at StardewValley.Game1.tryToCheckAt(Vector2 grabTile, Farmer who) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 7790
    at StardewValley.Game1.pressActionButton(KeyboardState currentKBState, MouseState currentMouseState, GamePadState currentPadState) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 7679
    at StardewValley.Game1.<>c__DisplayClass645_0.<UpdateControlInput>b__0() in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 9835
    at StardewValley.ModHooks.OnGame1_UpdateControlInput(KeyboardState& keyboardState, MouseState& mouseState, GamePadState& gamePadState, Action action) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\ModHooks.cs:line 11
    at StardewValley.Game1.UpdateControlInput(GameTime time) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 9423
    at StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:line 2308
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
    at StardewValley.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\gitlab-runner\gitlab-runner\builds\5c0f9387\0\chucklefish\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Program.cs:line 122

What happened:
    I was throwing Ancient Fruit into my kegs in my sheds, some of the kegs started breaking for some reason, it's been happening for a while, but I decided that I'll just rebuild them for continuity instead of waiting for a fix.

I placed down a new keg and accidentally switched to my Iridium Fishing Rod instead of the Ancient Fruit and right clicked the new keg instead, and then it caused the crash.

• yamina-chan

yamina-chan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Question: do you have a torch anywhere near that keg; either next to it or diagonally?

If you do, that is the issue. It's been a big problem in a few versions of the beta now. It has nothing to do with rigthclick or leftclick.
      If you don't have a torch anywhere nearby then I suppose we have more bugs with that now :rofl:'

• Mr. Foxxie

Oh I indeed have a torch, I have to light up the kegs in the shed somehow, but now that you've mentioned about this bug, I'll try again after removing the torches.

• yamina-chan

yamina-chan Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Please, do report back if that was the issue or not.
          If it is, please share your savefile and crashlog either in this thread or in the Stardew Valley Multiplayer Beta: Known Issues & Fixes one; every bit of data wil help in fixing this bug!
          Happy Farming! =D

• Mr. Foxxie

Yea, I removed the torches and they no longer break, I don't have any issue with the kegs anymore