1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

Win32 Starbound Server Errors

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Candanz, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Novakat77

Novakat77 Space Hobo

I can confirm this new file for changing upnp does work.

2. KlockworK

KlockworK Void-Bound Voyager

Confirmed here as well. I figured it was because upnpPortForwarding was set to true again, but couldn't figure out where it was move to (was originally in server.config). Thanks!

3. Jake.n

Jake.n Tentacle Wrangler

just like to say that it still isn't letting people join my server even after i have done thins, it only allows for me to join it.

4. Syntax42

Syntax42 Pangalactic Porcupine

I see it in defa
    It sounds like you have a network issue then. What is your network setup like?

5. Jake.n

Jake.n Tentacle Wrangler

was working yesterday fine, i changed this after it stopped wroking today allowed me to join but no-one else.

6. Syntax42

Syntax42 Pangalactic Porcupine

You probably need to set up port forwarding. See portforward.com if you need instructions for your router.

7. ValkerionTM

ValkerionTM Aquatic Astronaut

Having the same issue here; however earlier today I somehow got my server to stop crashing, but now it's back to the same deal, and I have no idea what triggered my fix. All I can say is that I had my server working even with upnp set to true, and once again now, changing it to false doesn't keep it from crashing. As of yet, the only solution I have found is forcing it to create a new universe (by renaming or moving the old one), despite it having already been a new universe made after IK.

8. Bradamoose

Bradamoose Space Hobo

Hey guys, I've read this whole thing and don't know anything you're talking about. I got this from my files in steam. My server was working perfectly yesterday with Hamachi and two friends. I try after school today, and nothing works. I need some help.

I got this from the files stated earlier.
    Info: Done loading Star::Root.
    Info: Server version 'Beta v. Irritated Koala' '616' '418'
    Info: Scanning for router for portforwarding
    Info: Done scanning for router for portforwarding
    Info: Creating world alpha:28638119:73818556:-18510039:9:9
    Error: Access violation detected at 0x7793e41b (Write of address 0x5f022406)
    Error: Stack Trace...
    006B26C0 (C:/starbound/source/core/StarSignalHandler_windows.cpp:16)
    7793E41B
    7793E023
    7083A25D
    774098CD
    6CC6A4C5
    I don't know what this is, My 7-Zip won't function properly so I can't open configuration folders, and Winrar corrupts the whole folder as well.

Please help.