Will multiplayer be on mobile?

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by PhiGeo, Nov 2, 2018.

1. PhiGeo

PhiGeo Intergalactic Tourist

So as most of you know, stardew valley has been out on mobile... I know well since I’ve already played over 55 hours onto it, and I’ve been wondering if, like on computer, multiplayer will be on mobile? It would be fun, I’ve got some friends who also have the game so I came here to ask.

P.s. This is my first post, I have read the rules but if there’s anything wrong I did please say it and I’ll fix it.

• Mom2Gamer

Mom2Gamer Phantasmal Quasar

Your post was very polite IMHO. I don't know when it will be multiplayer on the mobile, but I do know it won't be cross-compatible to play with people on the PC with your mobile when multiplayer is released for the mobile. I'm not sure if that was what you were saying, or if you meant that you had friends that also have the game on their mobile and you'd like to play the game with them, in that case when multiplayer is released it will be AWESOME! I have no date to share with you, I just wanted to make sure you knew it wasn't going to be cross-compatible. I hope you love Stardew on your mobile! =)

Happy Gaming,
      (((Hugs))) from Gamer-Mom <3