1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Wife walks through walls!

Discussion in 'Support' started by Keft, Mar 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Keft

Keft Big Damn Hero

At times my wife has decided to walk straight off of the right side of the screen, through the wall and out into the blackness. She eventually leaves the screen and does not return until I sleep for the night. This issue has been seen repeatedly with Abigail although I am unsure if other characters experience the same problem.

As a side note, Abigail also constantly complains that the house is dirty and that she cannot get where she wants to go even though I have few items in my home and none are blocking access to any others.

• Cyberklon

Cyberklon Void-Bound Voyager

Everytime i hear someone talk about this Bug, it's with Abigail o.o And i experienced it too, Abigail is my Waifu btw :p

And i have the same problem with her complaining about the house being a mess! All the Stuff i have is in the Corners of the Rooms and sometimes she says that while standing infront of her Guinea Pig or infront of the Kitchen

• rneira

rneira Big Damn Hero

It's a bug known by CA and they're working on it, probably. Also, the 'house being a mess' happens with every spouse, as they have a set path throughout the house and if anything is blocking it, they complain. But it doesn't seem to damage the relationship, so don't worry about it.