1. If you need help with your pre-order or technical support for Starbound, please use the support forum instead. Do not post Starbound-related things here.

Why does nobody care about my posts, and why is everyone deleting their accounts?

Discussion in 'General Forum Help' started by NorielSylvire, May 9, 2018.

1. NorielSylvire

NorielSylvire Big Damn Hero

Well, first of all, I have posted a thread about a bug in my game that doesn't let me play this amazing game like one year ago, and I posted something similar (because I forgot I posted it before) around one month ago but apparently nobody cares, not even a post saying "Hahah lol you'r fucked."
    And also, for some reason it seems everyone is deleting their accounts. All I see is "Please delete this account".
    Why is everyone deleting their accounts? Is this forum or game dead?
    What a shame, I love this game, but it seems I can't play it anymore.

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

From what I've seen, most of the deleted accounts had few if any posts. My guess is a lot of them were throwaways used so people can download mods, or people cleaning up accounts they've never used. The forums are very much active, as is the game.

As for your thread, bear in mind that you edited it to indicate that you solved the problem. If people see that you solved the problem, they probably wouldn't think you needed further assistance.

NorielSylvire and Pangaea like this.
  3. NorielSylvire

NorielSylvire Big Damn Hero

Well, about the deleting thing, I am very glad to hear this isn't dead, but why am I only seeing "Please delete this account"? I got a bit scared, I love this game (Or I did when I could play it)

Also about the solved thing, is it something like a tag? Or is it in the actual text? If it's a tag then I done that without noticing, so I'll change it. If it's the actual text well, then idk, cause I cant play it, at least not now which means what I did didn't work for long.

Thank you for your reply, Jonesy!

Edit: I haven't read my posts, but I decided I'll delete them and write a new one. Hopefuly this time I get some replies.
    Edit2: Could you tell me where should I post a bug report? I may have posted it in the wrong forum.
    Edit3: Okay, aparently I managed to get it working and I completely forgot about it. Lol. That's my mistake, sorry

Last edited: May 25, 2018