1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Whobound 3.1.3

Tardis, Sonic Screwdrivers, Coats, Sandshoes, 3D-Glasses, Long Scarfes, Fezes, Bananagun + soon more

1. JediKitteh

JediKitteh Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It crashes on startup for me. I think its conflicting with maybe frackin universe? Im not sure the log makes like...no sense to me. I think it has to do with a duplicate item?
    i remove whobound and it works fine.
    here is the paste of the log
    http://pastebin.com/u9ENXw8P

on another note, this looks fantastic :D

2. SonicundMario

SonicundMario Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Do you have another mod using circuitboards?

3. Lexicon-Prime

Lexicon-Prime Pangalactic Porcupine

Lexicon-Prime updated Whobound with a new update entry:

A.V.I.A.N. Mod compatibility fix

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. SonicundMario

SonicundMario Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thanks dude :D Great support!

5. Lexicon-Prime

I'll look into that tomorrow, I think I know what's up..

6. Meme Cuisine

Meme Cuisine Aquatic Astronaut

Will this be on the steam workshop anytime?

7. Meme Cuisine

Meme Cuisine Aquatic Astronaut

Ya it conflicts with frackin universe. I just tested it

8. Aimlessimp05

Aimlessimp05 Pangalactic Porcupine

I hope it gets fixed. I m just glad i still havent deleted the pre quest fix update. It was still playable then. I hope you get it all done and such. Keep up the great work.

9. Lexicon-Prime

Sorry all, I got pretty sick this past week and haven't taken the time to do additional tweaks towards the mod's compatibility with frackin universe. I did find the source of the problem and baring random events, I should have it fixed tonight.

10. kriana

kriana Big Damn Hero

I did a quick and dirty fix by unpacking and renaming everything that was circuitboard "circuitchip" (including within recipes). Seems to work ok. But I did find this... there's a tile I can't add a background to, not sure why:

[​IMG]

ETA: It's also breaking the quest progression. It's not completing "Getting Started" after the first long cinematic with Esther.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  11. Lexicon-Prime

You must be running of an older version, that bug was repaired in version 3.0.1. Please verify that you're running with the correct update.
    As for the missing top piece, I'm uncertain. I haven't been able to make that occur, could be a result of you altering my assets.

12. Lexicon-Prime

Aimlessimp05 likes this.
  13. Aimlessimp05

Aimlessimp05 Pangalactic Porcupine

Thanks for the update lol. Back to running around as a timelord.

14. Anderebu

Anderebu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So first I'd like to apologize to you good sir Lexicon-Prime for having disappeared a while back. Life got complicated for my wife and I (nothing bad between her and I, but life in general had a lot of ups and downs) so we had to leave the world of Starbound for a while. That being said there does seem to be a strange bug with the vanilla quest progression due to the Esther patch in the npc folder. I temporarily fixed it by adding all of the vanilla quests Esther has by default to the Whobound patch, but I'm still unsure as to why it would overwrite when it is clearly told to add.

15. kriana

kriana Big Damn Hero

So updating did fix the quest progression, not sure why I didn't get the latest version. I've figured out those block things. In the blockkey config file there needs to be a line like this:
    "backgroundMat" : "apexshipwall",

->with each item that you place on the wall - so teleporter, locker etc, so that once it's popped off that wall can be removed or not. Otherwise it's just clear, and you can't put a background tile over it.

16. Anderebu

Anderebu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Interesting... For some reason downloading the newest version was what broke it for me.

17. TimeLord_Crafter

TimeLord_Crafter Space Spelunker

I joined the forum specifically for this mod and I'm pleasantly surprised by how much more expansive it is compared to the usually 2 year+ old information I found on youtube and the like. If I'm to have one complaint, though, it's that the Stazer Mk-X(don't have Starbound open now, but a cool looking red laser pistol that isn't oversized like vanilla pistols) has horrible accuracy. It's the only gun I crafted and tried to use(so I don't know if other guns are like that), but the firing cone is so wide, I had to pair it with a short sword and just hold the fire button for that odd chance of an extra hit while I focused on sword combat.

Overall, I'm very pleased and will look into other guns as I gain resources to make and test them. Keep up the good work. I absolutely love that the Tardis isn't the single tiny room I saw in those videos. Hope to see more from you.

18. Lexicon-Prime

Lexicon-Prime updated Whobound with a new update entry:

Bug Fix

Read the rest of this update entry...

TimeLord_Crafter likes this.
  19. nicholas1212123

nicholas1212123 Void-Bound Voyager

For me the mod wont install and on the fourms it says the reason why is because .modpack files aren't supported any more

20. Lexicon-Prime

That's cause I'm an idiot and linked it to an old link.