whoah, Junimo

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Skinflint, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Skinflint

Skinflint Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'd like power to pause Junimo Huts so I can enjoy a scenic tour of my farm with full fields. An option in the Wizard's book alongside the other buttons would do. I finally had to demolish all mine because even dashing out the door 1st thing in the morning I couldn't get halfway across my property without it being pock-marked by harvested plots within seconds.

(I did try blocking all their entrances with Garden Pots (those not already blocked by trees), BTW.)

• Hakuna Matata

Hakuna Matata Big Damn Hero

When you right click on the hut you can deactivate their harvesting

Skinflint likes this.
      • Skinflint

Ghaaa, struck by touchscreen obfuscation again! Thanks for explaining. I wonder if it's implemented in some way on touchscreen that I just never discovered…?

Anyway, I'm still stuck grinding Fiber for an age to rebuild them eventually *sigh*

• Skinflint

Yeah, looks like they didn't implement it: I built one away from crops just to try, and long-pressing does nothing. Perfect place to put it would be at the right in the space where the "organize" button is for Chests and your Backpack, at least for the mobile version.